School.

I don't like school. I do absolutely LOVE the fact that I am learning new incredible things everyday, but some things in school annoy me.

Reason Number 1: You get a detention if you are late by like one minute!!!

WE DON'T MEAN TO BE LATE.

Well I don't anyway. Luckily, I have never had a detention for being late before 😝

But anyway, my dad takes me to school in his little red car called Doris and my dad is as grumpy as my sister gets when you touch her food 😣

Reason Number 2: WE AREN'T ALLOWED TO TAKE OUR BLOODY THINGS, LIKE BAGS, INTO THE HOT CANTEEN!!!

I mean it is a sensible rule, but the people carrying the food can watch where they step and the person owning the bag can just chuck it under the table! WOULDN'T THAT BE THE MOST LOGICAL SOLUTION. Ugh.

Reason Number 3: WE HAVE TO SIT IN REGISTER ORDER FOR MOST OF THE CLASSES.

I HATE that we have to sit in register order because I normally sit next to someone who gets on my nerves. In classes where it's just my form, I sit next to my friends, but when it gets mixed classes I end up sitting next to the most chattiest people on EARTH. THEY JUST WON'T SHUT THE HELL UP!

I try to listen to the teacher, but I can't hear a word because they are chatting across from me to the other person. MY SISTER JUST SAYS "ASK THE TEACHER IF YOU CAN MOVE." I don't really think that she understands that they are very observant aswell so if I moved away from both of them, then they would soon realise that it was them who were the problem not me.

I don't know if I'm just mean or I have a point.

I'm sorry that this was a short one, but I think I will be making a part two about ranting about school. Just let me know that you want one 😗

Feel free to rant about school in the comments and also don't be afraid to tell me that I'm just being fussy 😏😋

I'll see you soon. Good bye, my lovelies xx

Gemsnjewels AKA Gemma

<3