Chapter 1

Hey!! I am updating the first chapter now.....

Hope you read and enjoy!!

___________________________________

Pennsylvania

A girl was sleeping peacefully on the bed...dreaming about the beautiful flowers in the garden...and birds singing....The sun shine passed through the window and shone on her face making her look really peaceful and divine....This was our Nandini, her heart so pure, her talks really sweet....She was not very beautiful but her innocence and her pure heart made her a really beautiful person...

Nandini's POV

I was sleeping peacefully... I was tired as I had slept late last night reading books...I was dreaming about....trrrrnnnngggg!!!!

Uhh!!The alarm also had to go off now only....Ab uthna padega
!!

I hurriedly switched off the alarm got up. I brushed my teeth quickly and took a bath. After I was done I wrapped a towel around me and got out of the bathroom. And suddenly my phone rung.

I took my phone and read the caller name..Aryaman?!

Aryaman itni subah subah kyun call kar raha hai...Is he okay?

Author's POV

Nandini picked up the call and said,"What's up Aryaman?, Itni subah subah kyun call kiya??"

Aryaman: Hi Nandini! Actually I wanted you to come with me after college....to a club...

Nandini: Aryaman tumhe pata hai that I don't go to clubs, tho why are you asking???

Aryaman: Please ....please Nandini...bas ek baar aaja.Vaise bhi you never go to clubs... come na...for me please??

Nandini sighed and said: Okay, but just once and I want to be back home by 10, okay???

Aryaman happily: Thank you so much Nandu...I am really happy....Acha...mai phone rakhta hun...hamein college bhi to jaana hai,bye!!

Nandini: Bye Aryaman!!

Nandini's POV

I cut the call and quickly got dressed. I chose a simple jeans and purple top. I packed a dress for a club. Just because I didn't go to clubs doesn't mean I didn't know what to wear for it. I quickly packed my things and got of out of my room and down the stairs.

I shouted to mom and said : Mom I am going to college...

Mom: Beta, pehle breakfast to krlo...

me: Mom I'm not hungry and vaise bhi I'm getting late....I'll eat at something at college....

Honk..honk!!

me:......aur Aryaman mujhe pick karne ke liye bhi aa gya hai...Bye mom!!

Mom: Bye beta...Be safe!!

me: sure mom!!

I ran outside the house to Aryaman and said: hi!

Aryaman: hi nandu! Chal baithja car mein..we have to reach college soon....

me: sure mister!!

We soon reached college and I hurried off to my classes.....