Camp

Edited!
Clarke's POV

We walked a long way until a tower came in view. It was slightly tilted to the side. I see a lot of sick people coming out of tents and reaching out to me. Some had their arms and legs off.
"Lincoln what happen?"I held on to my stomach out of fear of the baby.
"The bomb happened." I knew there would be injuries but knowing and seeing for yourself is two different things.
"Clarke this way. Come on." I followed after Lincoln into the tower. We walked up many stairs until we reached the top. I was out of breath. I really needs some water and to sit down. We approach these two grounders. Lincoln spoke to them and I guess he told them to open the door. Because Seconds later the door opened and we walked in. I saw someone sitting in a chair but Lincoln blocked my view. He spoke and another language just like the when he was talking to the guards. He bowed and that's when I saw her. She was beautiful she had long wavy black hair. Her eyes really popped with the black around it. It was like she was sent from heaven.
"Clarke of Skaikru. You have come to offer peace between my people by healing them." I nodded my head.
"How do I know if I can trust you?" She asked. And I laughed.
"How do I know if I can trust you?" I counter her. She smiled at me.
"Your smart no wonder your leader. But you should have no fear. You are safe as long as you are here." I nodded and stared at her there was nothing really to say. I needed to clarification on the deal.
"So when your people are healed I can leave and there will be no war?" She looked at Lincoln at surprise. Something was up. Maybe Bell was right.
"That is the plan right?" I raised my voice. I turned to Lincoln. Lincoln put his head down and began to shift his weight from one foot to the other. I looked at both of them.
"I'm sorry Clarke there seems to be some type of misunderstanding. Your not leaving." I was shocked that she said I'm not leaving.
"And why cant I leave?" I said furious.
"Because of the crimes your people. You shall pay them off by being prisoner for 100 years. And in return no war against your people. And Lincoln betrayal will be forgotten." I looked at Lincoln and at the commander.
"You knew about this. You was using me. You wanted back with your people. So you let me get arrested. You lied to me Lincoln, what will you tell Octavia when I don't return." I was in tears by now. He looked down not saying anything.
"Lincoln leave us!" She had so much power in her voice. It made me quiver, Lincoln left and the doors shut behind him. She got up out of her chair and walked towards me. She stopped in front of me I held my breathe it was the only thing I can do. I couldn't run, talk back, or kill her. Either way I'm surrounded by grounders who would probably love to kill me. Those eyes I can swim in them. She stared at me in her eyes was something. I didn't know at first but it hit me when she kissed me. It was lust and my stupid hormones wanted her back for some reason. Maybe I wanted her too? Maybe that's why I kissed her back? And then she pulled away and walked to the door and motioned for me to follow. I walked with her and we went to this room it was her room. She sat on the bed and motioned with her finger to come.
So I did. I didn't know what I was doing but what I do know is that it felt right. I straddle her waist as I kissed her again. We were battling for dominance. And she won and that's when I gave up and went to her neck and peppered kisses there.
___________________________Annnnnd done! Had fun writing this chapter. Next chapter is a bit more sexual. If your not into that then don't skip down.😍😘