Day #8

Imagine you're unable to leave the room you're in for the next 7 days. Chronicle each of the 7 days, using only 50 words for each day.

Day 1-
I wake up and try to open the door. It's stuck. I scream and bang on it, trying it get someone's attention. Nobody else is home, and they're away for the week. My cell phone is out of the room. I throw things around and scream, then I sleep.

Day 2-
When I wake up, I take inventory of my room. I have a bag of chips, soda, and some pop tarts. I divide my food out. How long am I going to be stuck in here?

Day 3-
I eat a nibble of pop tart. I'm really, really hungry. My cat is meowing from the next room. Aww, crap. I slip as much food as is healthy for him under the door and pray he doesn't get sick from it.

Day 4-
I reread two Harry Potter books. They take my mind off my hunger, mostly. My cat wants attention that I can't give from in here. I'm afraid, but remember that my parents will be home in three days. They had a work conference and trusted me. Huge mistake.

Day 5-
I feel so, so alone. I only have a bite of popcorn and a bottle of soda left. I pee in a cup I have laying on my floor. I hope to God I don't get diarrhea while stuck in here. I try to read but can't concentrate.

Day 6-
I think I'm dehydrated. There's no way out. The cat has outside access. I can see him through my window catching animals. I think about breaking the window because it's hard to open, but I'm on the second floor so that wouldn't work anyways.

Day 7-
My parents are gone for most of the day. Their conference finishes up pretty fast that day, but the drive is hours long. I cry in relief when  the door is opened at about midnight. Finally, food and a toilet.