Chapter II

They were sat on the grass of Naboo, having a small picnic. The blades of grass and weeds tickled their skin as they laughed at each other's silliness. The air was warm as it usually is. It was truly a beautiful planet.

Padmé tucked her hair behind her ear, listening to every word Anakin was pronouncing. He was truly handsome and the way he had so much passion when he spoke.

He was fiddling with a piece of grass, twinning the green strip around his finger while his Padawan braid fell in front of him. Her presence was so soothing to him, everything about her was just... incredible.

He loved her soft, very soft skin with her gorgeous outfits that complimented her so well. Her lips, so smooth, he could kiss them all day if he could. Her hair was beautiful too. The way it would blow in the breeze and gently fall in her face. She created a different hairstyle everyday.

To Anakin, Padmé was a dream he would never want to wake up from. She was just so beautiful, he loved her so much. Everything about her was so precious.

"Oh Ani," she giggled, smiling very wide at Anakin. He shined a smile back at her, wishing she'd keep her smile, it was so pretty.

A short while after that, Anakin was riding a shaak. He was balancing as the shaak was running fast. Padmé watched from a distance. He was trying very much to impress her, to make her smile. That's what he wants, her to smile and fall in love with him.

He soon fell off, quickly rolling in the grass. Stopping, he laid in the grass, not moving to get Padmé attention. He liked to mess with her.

"Ani. Ani, are you alright?" She rushed towards him, worrying that he had gotten hurt on the fall. He was face planted into the ground, not moving much.

Once she had gotten to him, she rolled him over. He bursted out laughing as he saw the worry on her face. She playfully hit him, chuckling along with him.

He had grabbed her on top of him, letting them roll slowly down the hill. One moving on top of each other, one after the other. Until they had stopped and stared at each other with adoration.

He was startled awake by his dream. It felt more of a nightmare if he was going to tell the truth. It didn't really seem right at all. He missed those times much, especially Padmé. Oh, what he would do to have her back in his arms again.

Grabbing his black robe, he walked to his bathroom. He had looked at himself through the mirror that was hung on the wall. The mirror was very clear. It was accurate on his appearance. He looked depressed; his eyes had bags over them, getting no sleep while taking care of his babies. His hair flung over his face, he had the Jedi 'mullet'. Once Obi-wan had a mullet, specifically when they first encountered Darth Tyranus. But Anakin pulled this off very well. His was more stylish, letting it grow to his shoulders.

Turning the water on, he splashed the cold liquid on his face, refreshing himself from his surreal dream. I guess he was going to have an early start today. He really didn't want to do anything anymore, he had no motivation to get his priorities accomplished. Stress overflowed his mind, becoming a Jedi while your secret wife just died and you have to take care of your children.

He loved Leia and Luke so very much, he just couldn't care for them all the time, yet he couldn't abandon his own children. He tells himself he wants the best for them and he shouldn't even be involved with care taking. Maybe meeting them again in the far future, but he can't script that out right now, he doesn't even know what he is doing at this very moment.

He knew Padmé wouldn't want him to become of that, to leave them the minute she is not present. He knew that she would not complete that action. She would do her duty, Anakin should follow that.