Chapter 15

(You can choose either outfit to have her wear and which ever shoes to wear

(You can choose either outfit to have her wear and which ever shoes to wear.)

As I got done getting dressed I headed to the store to make copies of my ultrasound pictures and buy some stuff to make an album for my pregnancy and make one for Doc. So I headed to the arts and crafts store and bought what I needed. After buying what I needed I headed straight over to Doc's bar. 

I walked in and there was Doc and inside was a few customers in sitting at the tables, I walked toward the bar stools to sit down. 

"Hey Doc." I said

"Al-Alyssa hi, my dear. C-C-Care for a drink?" Doc said

"No, just a soda please." I said

"Are ya s-sure?" He said

"Yeah. I have something to tell you?" I said 

"What is i-it?" He said

"Well I couldn't tell Murphy this because he left. So Doc I'm going to tell you. So here it is. I'm pregnant. But don't tell Murphy if he does come back." I said 

"I won't. Ooh wow, m-m-y dear con-congratulations." He said hugging me over the bar counter

"Thank you Doc." I said taking a drink of my soda

We started talking and laughing for a bit, and I was ready to go home.

"I'm going to head home Doc." I said

"O-o-okay Aly-Alyssa." He said

Doc came around the bar counter and he hugged me and I hugged him.

"Bye Doc. I'll see you." I said

"M-m-my dear." He said

I left the bar and headed home. 

As soon as I got home I went into my room and placed my bags on the bed and began taking the stuff I bought out and placed them neatly on my bed. So I started cutting out my ultrasound pictures and I glued my pictures on the album's page. I then grabbed the sticker frames out and placed it on top of the pictures. Also, I placed little butterfly stickers, and flower stickers and swirl stickers and bow with ribbons, and hearts. 

After I looked it over and loved the way it looked and I put it away in my dresser, I got up from my bed and changed into shorts and tank top as I walked by my mirror I looked at myself and I placed a hand on my lower abdomen and smiled

"I just wish Murphy was here to see you grow little one." I said to my belly.

I walked into my kitchen to make me something to eat. And I fed my pets their food and after that I cooked myself something to eat I went to the couch to watch tv. As I turned the tv on all that showed on every news channel is what happened to Papa Joe Yakavetta being killed. 

As the weeks passed on about Yakavetta being killed, the community was slowly moving passed it. I starting thinking about Murphy, I hoped where ever he is at that he's okay and that he's safe with his dad and his brother Connor. I wish he was here with me and our unborn baby. He left before I could tell him but I do hope he comes back along with Connor and their dad Noah.

As days and days go by, I still work at the diner everyday. I had stopped working at the bar, but Doc told me to take some time off. He says that I can come over after the bar is closed and when the bar doesn't smell like smoke of cigarettes.

In my first trimester, my morning sickness begins to progress. I hated not being able to feed down. As i continue to go to work, my workers are extra careful with how much work they would give me or work I got. I told them I'm barely in my first trimester not my third trimester that I can still be able to do things. But they insisted on me not to do anything. The cook made me some breakfast and I told them I couldn't keep my food down so he told me to try and eat. So as I began to eat I felt nauseated and I stopped eating and I placed my hand over my mouth and ran to restroom and started throwing up, When I got done I washed my mouth out with water and washed my hands and left the restroom and sat back at the diner counter. I slightly pushed my plate of food away.

I told them I couldn't eat without throwing my food up. After awhile at work I was ready to go home and rest. They told me I could leave so I grabbed my jacket and purse and I clocked out, and as soon as I left work I went straight home and made something to eat and try to eat and keep it down. I then fed my pets their dinner.  As I finished eating I was surprised I kept it down so after I placed my dish in the sink. I grabbed some clothes and took a shower. I washed my body and washed my hair and I laid down with my pets and watched a movie they were showing on tv. A movie that I didn't want to watch it happened to be Romeo and Juliet. Great the one movie I didn't want to see.