Chapter 9

Alyssa's P.O.V

All I thought about was Murphy and Connor and they're safety. I couldn't concentrate all that good because I was worrying about Murphy. Doc saw how I was and he told to take a break first, then go home a little after 12. So that's exactly what I did after he told me. I walked home, and looked at the brother's door and noticed they weren't home. I was beginning to worry, so I went straight inside my apartment and got changed so I can get ready for bed. 

I changed into a maroon short sleeve v neck t shirt and black booty shorts. Along with some socks. My puppy and my kitten were following meaning that were hungry, so I went into the kitchen and fed them. Then I got hungry myself and made me an egg omelet with bell peppers and cheese with some orange juice.

After I got done, I wanted to know if Murphy was okay but I didn't know where he was. So I walked into my room and laid down underneath my blanket then I felt my puppy and my kitten lay next to me. We soon fell asleep. 

Rocco's Apartment Night

Murphy's P.O.V

Rocco comes out of the bathroom, he storms out, round living room table, with Connor and Murphy that are already sitting at the table. Rocco is wearing a white shirt and is wearing a name tag named that reads "Jaffar."

He's upset and slams his kitchen table across the kitchen, and Murphy and Connor are sitting and cleaning their guns and silencers. They both smoke as they carefully disassemble their weapons.

"This better be good. Talk!" Rocco said

Both Connor and Murphy look at each other.

Flashback~ Sidewalk Downtown Boston Night

Both Connor and I walk across the Copley Square, Connor looks at the note he wrote when he was at the police station. We both stand on the sidewalk and smoke cigarettes.

Their in their usual attire, a thick naval p-coats, jeans, and leather boots, they both carry mid size duffle bag. They both scan the Plaza Hotel from across the street, they go inside the hotel. They enter and they straight to the elevator.

"Nervous?" Connor said

"A bit." I said

"Me too. Did you tell Alyssa?" Connor said

"Ya' I did. She told us to be careful. She told me she loved me." I said

"We'll be all right. Did you tell her you love her back? You care about her dont you?" Connor said

"Ya' I did. I told her I'll stop by in the mornin" I said

The elevator stops at the lobby level. Nine well dressed men enter, the boys move to the back wall. One guy says something quickly thinking the brother's are not listening. The other one gives one word in Russian. Both Conner and I look at each other.

The elevator door opens and all the men exit, Connor and I see each and every one of their faces and their all from Smecker's crime scene. The elevator goes up and Connor hits the stop button and they go through their bags and get their black gloves on, along with their black masks and strap on four 9mm pistols with silencers in their shoulder holsters, one under each arm. Connor takes his black rope out and hands it to Murphy.

"You and your fucking rope." I said

I grab it and drapes over his shoulder and drops on one knee, making the sign of the cross. Then up through the ceiling they go.

Inside The Plaza Hotel Shaft Night

They stand on top of the elevator

"See I told you there'd be a shaft." Connor said