Character Introductions

Characters

Myra Smith: Smart and sassy, Myra is one of those girls that in a large group can be very loud but when caught alone is the shyest person you could meet. Best friend of Michael Clifford from the age of 5 and cousin of Chris Smith

Chris Smith: The mother of the group, Christen often practices for life as a teacher by taking care of her rag tag team of friends. Currently crushing on Calum Hood who doesn't even realise she exits.

Rosie Holmes: The dramatist of the group. Rosie is constantly involved in school productions, with her group of friends always in the crowd to cheer her on. Rosie is also the youngest of the group, and is spending every moment she can with her boyfriend Luke.

Ellie Richardson: The wise one. Ellie is your go to girl for love advice, drama and crying sessions. She's always been interested in the idea of love, but had never found it yet herself.

Michael Clifford: Much like Myra, Michael is the loud one of the group but quiet when alone. Michael spends most of his days dreaming of something bigger than their small suburban life in West Sydney.

Calum Hood: Cheeky and quiet, Calum is always up for a laugh but can also be a shoulder to cry on when needed. Calum was in love with someone who would never take notice of him, not in the romantic sense at least.

Luke Hemmings: The clown of the group, Luke is constantly pulling faces to make his friends laugh. Despite the goofy exterior, Luke was intelligent beyond compare, winning Maths competitions from a young age. Luke was utterly in love with Rosie, but still too afraid to say.

Ashton Irwin: The oldest of the group, Ashton was constantly protecting everyone. Love had failed him in the past and so he turned to music to escape, and it wasn't until he found his friends that he was able to open up once more.

With that being said, let the story begin 🤘🏼