t e n

Chris' POV

I was stood in the middle of the dance floor, Calum's hands on my waist as we swayed back and forth to the music.

"Have I told you how beautiful you look tonight?" Calum whispered into my ear for what must have been the twentieth time but I didn't mind.

"Only about 23 times Cal," I grinned with a chuckle, winding my hands around Calum's shoulders.

"So not enough then?" He asked with his characteristic cheeky grin and I sighed, shaking my head with a smile as I led him over to the drinks table, decide I needed a glass of water.

"I say we keep an eye on Myra," Calum sighed as we watched a very intoxicated Myra slump in her chair at the table with Luke and Rosie, he head in her hands.

"She was so happy before," I said absentmindedly as I watched my cousin, saddened by her state.

I then noticed Ellie and Ashton in the middle of the dancefloor, robot dancing to The Next Episode.

"I guarantee they will be together in a month's time," Calum smiled as he whispered down into my ear and I shook my head up at him, grinning.

"I bet you they'll be together in half that time," I challenged and raised my eyebrow at him, causing him to shake my hand.

"You have a deal," He grinned, before catching me off guard as he spun me around the dancefloor.

After a few minutes, I decided I needed a break, going over to the table where Myra, Rosie and Luke were sat.

"I'll stay with her guys, you two go off and have some fun," I smiled at the young pair who nodded, thanking me and going off to the middle of the dancefloor.

I took a seat beside Myra, resting my hand on her bare shoulder.

"What's up, Mymy," I asked, using the nickname I had given her when we were just kids playing in the dirt of her back garden.

"He'll never realise," Was all she said before bursting into tears, head in her hands as she stood up.

"I'll take you to the bathroom to get sorted, let's go," I sighed as I wrapped my arm around her back and led her out the room, Calum hot on our heels.

"What's up?" He asked as I soon found the girls bathrooms, sending Myra in ahead of me as I turned to him.

"Sounds like boy troubles," I sighed and he made an "ohh" with his lips, nodding his head.

"I'll just wait out here for you then?" He asked and I nodded, giving him a thankful kiss on the cheek before following Myra into the bathroom.

She was sat on the counter top, head in her hands once again as sobs raked through her body.

"Right, spill everything Missy."

"Only Michael calls me Missy," Her sobs got louder, and that's when I fit the pieces together.