n i n e

Myra's POV

It had been a crazy week for the whole group with the show, but it was finally time for the wrap party and the girls and I were all getting ready together, and then Ash was going to drive us in my people carrier that I had to learn to drive in.

As I latched up my heels, Chris snuck up behind me in the mirror, smiling widely.

"We lookin' fine," She grinned as I nodded in agreement, smiling as she took an impromptu mirror selfie of the two of us.

"That's the boys here," Rosie smiled as I heard a toot outside and we went downstairs, quickly saying goodbye to my dad before going outside and meeting the boys.

They were all dressed smartly in shirts for once and it was a nice sight. I threw my keys to Ashton, him getting in the driver's as Ellie got in the passenger seat. Michael, Chris and Calum all sat in the first row while I sat in the back with Luke and Rosie.

The whole drive was filled with karaoke to Drake until we eventually arrived at the hotel the wrap party was being held at.

Everyone piled out of the car, the couples each making their way in, with Ellie and Ashton trailing behind, Michael and I in the way back.

"So is the person you're trying to impress going to be here?" Michael asked as we walked into the room that seemed to be bouncing with music and I nodded, blushing as I looked up at him, nervously pulling at my dress.

I made my way over to the pre-paid bar, ordering a vodka Coke and sitting on the bar stool, scanning the room.

My eyes landed once again on Michael's red hair. I didn't like the way Michael's hand wrapped around that girl's waist. It was too intimate, too close.

Why was that even an issue in my head?

I rolled my eyes as I chided herself for her selfish thoughts. Why should I care? Michael is my best friend, nothing more or less.

Still, curiosity had bested me. Before I knew it, I had found Rosie across the room, who was talking in a very animated fashion as the few people around her were engrossed in whatever she was saying.

"Rosie, have a sec?" I asked her as she nodded, and the few people surrounding her disbanded so I could step up next to her.

"Who's that Mike's talking to?" I asked her looking over as the girl with long blonde locks placed her and on Michael's chest suggestively.

"Oh, Aimee is one of the sound techs, she's lovely," Rosie smiled and I felt my hand clench subconsciously around the glass in my hand.

"Is someone jealous?" Rosie teased and I sighed, looking down.

Was this jealousy? But why would I be jealous of Michael, or the girl he was with. He was my best friend, my go to. I'm not having these feelings.

"Wait...is Michael the reason you tried so hard tonight?" She asked again and I shook my head in disbelief, a single involuntary tear running down my cheek.

"It will be ok, My. Here, have another drink," Rosie handed me a glass with a smile and I swigged it down my throat.

I needed to forget everything. I didn't have romantic feelings for Michael. I couldn't have feelings for Michael.