Do you really hate me?

I was so reluctant to knock on joes door but I needed to get this cleared up, before it got serious.

I knocked on the door, my hands were shaking and my heart was beating fast, I loved Joe, I didn't want to let him go, we could have had a chance.

An unfamiliar girl answered the door. She had brown ombré hair tied up in a messy bun and dungarees on.

"Hi!" She smiled.

"I'm Hannah?" I questioned, wondering why she was in joes apartment.

"Oh hi Hannah!" She just smiled at me, I was waiting for her to say her name.

"And you are...." I questioned. I was quite harsh looking back on it.

"Oh sorry! I'm Zoe, joes sister!" When she said that I was so relieved. Joe wasn't cheating on me. However in some ways it melted my heart, if he was cheating on me then I could have ditched him so much easier.

"Do you want to come in?" Zoe asked stepping to the side.

"Thank you," I smiled, "do you know where Joe is?"

"Somewhere down- oh wait your Hannah!"

"Yeah I am.."

"Like the Hannah?"

"I'm Hannah, Joes friend,"

"Just friend?" She smirked. I blushed a little because I didn't know what Joe had told her.

At that second Joe walked upstairs. And looked at me and Zoe sat talking on the sofa.

"Hannah! What do you want?" He shouted. I'd never seen him like this.

"I just came.."

"No Hannah! I don't want your apologies, I gave you everything and you broke my heart- twice! I deserve better than that and then you go and blow it up in my face! Do you really hate me? Get out now!"

Zoe looked at me puzzled. I hadn't got a clue what was happening.

"Joe I don't-"

"Shut up Hannah! Don't act all innocent - get out!" He said pushing me out the door. He slammed it in my face. Just as I turned around to walk out I got a text - again.

Sorry- I beat you to it.