The plan

Joe spotted a beer bottle on the side and hinted for me to reach for it as I was stood behind him.

Slyly I reached for the bottle trying not to draw capsars attention.

I didn't know what was wrong with him, he wasn't like this when we first met, he was sweet, kind, wouldn't hurt a fly. Now he is ruthless and uncaring, nearly killing me and Joe.

I slowly handed Joe the bottle and he slipped it into his hand and held it behind his back.

"I don't know what to do," Caspar spoke to himself as he paced about.
"How do i do it, what do I do!" He yelled.

I clung onto Joe for dear life, I felt so much safer when he was near. Just the smell of him made me feel warm and safe. I felt like when I was near Joe, nothing could hurt me however my current situation my prove me wrong.

"Wait for it," Joe whispered," when I say three, run to the door and get yourself out."

"But what about you," I cautiously whispered as Caspar continued talking to himself.

"I'm fine, it's all part of my plan, I'm sorry to say it but he doesn't want me, he wants you. Now when I say three, go, ready one..."

He tightened his grip on his bottle and adjusted his fingers. I guessed on three he was going to smash the bottle on capsars head.

"Two,"

My heart started racing, I was so scared that Joe would get hurt in the process. And what if I didn't make it to the door and capsar got there first! Before I had time to stop him, Joe took action.

"Three." He ran towards Caspar with the bottle and smashed it off his head. It had no effect on Caspar, only a touch of blood and made him even more agitated.

I ran to the door and tried to pull it open. Locked.

I twisted the lock as fast as I could but it was truly stuck. It refused to open.

Me and Joe looked at each other sadly, knowing we had failed and were in a lot more trouble than we bargained for.