❤️ 11 ❤️

Ariana's
Pov:

I whimpered as daddy pull up my white shorts. "Daddyyyy" I whine as my vee was stinging and hurting. Daddy's charming laugh slip through his pretty, plump lips. Oh how I could kiss them all day.

"It's ok princess, we won't do it again if that's what you want" he said, my eyes widen and I sat up in the bed on my knees and grabbed his big hands. "No no, I-I mean I really wiked it & I wouldn't mind if we... You know.." I looked down on our hands nervously and embarrassed "what sweetie?" I rolled my eyes because I knew he knows what I was saying.

Exactly what I was saying, he was smirking down on me. "UGHH nothing daddy nevermind!" I whine & fell back in the bed. "Okay babes *laugh*" he laughed & drag me by feet to the foot of the bed.

"But let me just put on this pretty shirt on you" He then grabbed the light pink crop top that said 'Mrs'in black letter with a white bow at the end and put it on me. "LOOK DADDY WE'RE MATCHING!" I squeal. "Yes baby girl now let me put on your shoes so we can live sooner"

He then out on light pink knee socks with 2 white stripes at the top of the sock, then put my Light pink striped Adidas on my feet. "Baby your so cute" daddy said before placing a big sloppy kiss on my nose and as a reflex I scrunched my nose up.

"Okay princess lets go we got a reserved breakfast in ohana " I squealed and took a hold of his big but soft hand , interlocking our fingers.

Some People looked at us in awed as me & daddy tried making our way to ohana whatever that place is.

I gaps as I noticed that the restaurant theme was lilo&stich MY FAV!. I kept on hopping waiting for daddy to stop talking to the girl behind the desk.

"Right!, come Mr.drew . Right this way" the tall women with the really straight bun that looked bigger then her head NO OFFENSE INTENDED, lead us to a pretty white table with a pretty flower vase in the middle.

"Your order will come in just a minute" daddy nodded at the women as we sat down. "You order already ?" I asked while cocking my head to the side.

"Yup! When You where still in the bathroom" I nodded and looked around admiring the place and its Beachy kinda theme.

A long time pass yet the food wasn't here. "Daddyyyyy, I'm hungry!" I whine. He furrowed his eyebrows "well we can't be having my princess suffering now can we?!" I giggled and shook my head.

He laughed "okay baby wait here I'll go and talk to them for not feeding me and my GORGEOUS PRINCESS in time" I giggled as he got up and kissed my for heard then walked away.

Justin's
Pov:

I got up and walked into the counter, I coughed loudly trying to get the little lady attentions but she was to busy getting something from the bottom cabinets.

"Excuse me miss"
The ginger hair lady finally looked up. "Well , well, nice to see you again miss.." I looked at her name tag
"Sophie, I'm starting to think this is more than just coincidence"

She laughed and looked down

"Mr.drew I work here" I closed my eyes and scrunched up my face In embarrassment "oh yeah your right!"I slapped my for head and grin at the sound of Sophie laughing.

"So I'm guessing you have a problem since you decided to come all the way over here" she said while biting her soft looking red lips. Snapping out of my trance I looked at her eyes feeling alittle guilty for what I just was thinking.

"Yeah umm I ordered my food like 30 mins ago and it still hasn't arrived" her hazel eyes widen "oh gosh! I'm so so sorry mr.drew I'll inform the chefs immediately" she said while turning a deep shade of red.

"It's ok sweetie" I laughed "but call me Derek " she smiled shyly at me. "Oh ok Derek I'll make sure your food is out in a minute" I nodded and she awkwardly walked backwards but bumped her leg into a few boxes.

"Sweet niblets!" She squealed I laughed and winked at her "bye Sophie" I walked back to My and Arianas table only to see her adorably painting in a coloring book.

"I love you , you know that right?" I said before pecking her forhead. "I know daddy, I love you too"

I smiled and gave her a big kiss, but deep inside of me I felt guilty for thinking instead of Ariana's it was Sophie's lips.

SORRY LOL I KNOW YALL PROBABLY HATE ME FOR ALL THIS DRAMA 😂 but bare with me my loves