❤️ 14 ❤️

Ariana pov;

"Miss are you ok??" I ignored the person and continue walking to the bust stop right outside Disney. Daddy went back for me and apologize after he saw me sleeping on the floor but he just told me to go in and sleep while he showered. Seriously he showed no affection towards me and it was breaking my heart, like literally it was hurting so much and aching for him.

So I decided to pack my clothes into my  black Minnie Mouse luggage then i changed to a long-sleeve, gray skater dress and put on my green coat and converse, now I'm here . I let out another heart breaking wail as I finally sat down in the bus stop bench.
Daddy, I need you right now.

My tears were blurring my vision and were stinging so much from all the crying but I couldn't stop.I l pour out another gut-wrenching sob and wiped my nose with my sleeve. I'm starting to deeply regret leaving, I had only $100 with me and I don't know if that's enough for me to survive off plus maybe I'm overreacting but The neglecting that daddy showed me hurt.

I took a photo I got of me and daddy out of my pocket.

I heard tires screech really! Closely

I heard tires screech really! Closely. Turning my head I got a glimpse of a black van that had just stopped right at the end of the street. It started to quickly driving backwards and just then I realize the meaning of it. I screamed and drop my luggage then just started running. "DADDYYY!! HELP PLEASE" I cried out as I ran down the block.

I turn to look back at it but I instantly regret as I saw the side door slid open. "HELPPPP!!" I screamed as more and more tears ran down my cheeks. I Yelp as I got pulled back from my hair, my eyes widen as they put something over nose then everything went dark.

-
Next chapter would be upload tomorrow 😊