❤️ 18 ♡

2nd update cause I love you guys
-
Numb the deprived of the power of sensation or thee unable to think, feel or respond normally. Somehow I was both . I couldn't move at all and when I tried to , the console of darkness overwhelm me in just pure numbness and all the memories would come back all at once.

The Laughs, Cries, Smiles ,Touching , Kissing , The Love.. And it came back hard knocking me over like a sack of bricks. I can't do this , not without her here, not without knowing she was alright, that she ok, that she was taken care of, that she wasn't .... Dead.

Everyday I ask them about her , but they never answered they ignore me and continued on with their jobs, now if they were in my spot they would understand damn well what situation I was in and why I asked about her every day no matter what they say. The Bright blue lights in the corridor suddenly light down the hall with every step taken meaning someone was coming . Did I move?, not one bit , I couldn't react so I just laid there staring at the dark ceiling illuminated by a dim light from the small window in the door.

"Court Time." The man grumble and just stood there at the door. I mentally groan and made my way to him , who then put on the handcuffs on me then lead me outside down the hallway. Passing a tinted window on the corridor I saw my reflection for the first time in awhile. My beard had grown and I had a small mustache and surprisingly I had gotten paler and thinner . I didn't even recognize myself.

"Wait here" he said and carefully put a hand on my shoulder and sat me down on the bench in front of two double doors. I just stared at the clock above them and just watched it tick in a daze but I certainly didn't have anything in mind i was just was numb.

Suddenly the doors bust opened and people came out but I kept my gaze down and just watched their shoes but two flats stopped and turned my direction. "D-Derek?" I slowly lifted my head with furrowed eyebrows. Who was it?. My mouth dropped a little as I saw Sophie standing there shock to see me too.

 My mouth dropped a little as I saw Sophie standing there shock to see me too

"I- I'm surprised to see you here" she said sweetly with a concern look. "Please Madam , Don't talk to the Inmate" the officer told her and she looked taken back then she bit her lip holding back what she was gonna say to me. "Derek.." I stopped to cleared my throat and ignore the glare of the officer "T-that's not my name " she chuckled and looked down "yeah um.. I kinda figure that , because of..." She swung her arms awkwardly and looked up at me "well.. Your all over the news" she laughed nervously . I scoffed then chuckled and shook my head.

"Madam ! That's enough if you wanna talk to him set a date in visitor hours, now leave before I ask someone to escort you" she nodded and mouthed a 'bye' while waving then she walked away. Hmm.. She's nice.

The moment on the court room was silent when I walked in and sat down. "Mr.Bieber you have been convicted of persecution and kidnapping of Ariana Grande along with Deaths of many people and drug trafficking after you've pleaded guilty, for that you will be given 60 years in high security prison for the crimes you've committed and you will be place under the most violent and dangerous offenders. Case shut" a slammed echoed throughout the whole courthouse and the officers lifted me up by my underarms and led me outside where a black bus stood.

I kicked softly at the desert ground and went inside the apparently empty bus. I sat down at one of the middle seats and leaned my head against the window then slowly closed my eyes and fell asleep to the sound of the tires bumping .I'm sorry for everything baby, wherever you are.

--
Ha how was that!😂?