I Can Dream [Narry]

Harry Styles is a dreamer. He is a bit of an awkward boy. He is a bookworm. Though, he’ll only read one type of book. Fan Fiction, yes, small stories made by the Directioners who are just like him – Dreamers. When I say, “he’ll only read one type of book”, I mean, specifically bromance stories. Surprising, yeah? Harry Styles is gay.

Now, it’s not that he liked his best friends. He just did as any other fan did. He liked to imagine a perfect romance. He wanted a boyfriend to call his – one that would cuddle with him and kiss him all the time. Every night – even if he had to wake up early in the morning – he’d stay up till at least midnight, reading Fan Fiction. He wanted something to dream about, or at least add to his dreams.

Harry always has the most vivid and unique dreams. Hybrids, shapeshifters, vampires, werewolves, superheroes, and other wild creatures who would introduce themselves to his little story. Yes, he dreamed the same thing every night. It was like his favorite television series. Same characters and a different episode each time.

Though, they say that sometimes, you can get lost in your dreams. By that, they mean, that you’ll become addicted to them. All you’ll want to do is dream. In the process, you’ll start to sleep more, day dream, and maybe even treat your friends as if they were characters in your story.

Little did Harry know, his dreams were just an overstatement of life. No mythical creatures. No magic powers. No odd and confusing fairytale. But the story was still there. Louis, Zayn and Liam, his partners in crime were still there. Niall, the love of his life was still there.