Chapter 5

The little. Well miniature man ran up to me and grabbed my shirt collar and pulled me down quickly, surprisingly he is really fucking strong!

"Who are you! why are you here with silver?! Tell me! TELL ME!!" he screamed at the top of his lungs. I felt a urge of "punch"? so i did. I punched another killer. smart. very smart. I flinched when silver jumped in front of me telling me to step back, as i did i felt a hand go over my mouth and a knife up to my neck.

"Ben calm the fuck down!" silver yelled at this killer named ben. wow! scary name!! NOT! The hand on my mouth went away and quickly went over my eyes and the knife know in my mouth almost cutting it, i was being dragged into my closet and the doors quietly closed. The man took his hand away but kept the knife in my mouth. "Name and Silver." the "man" said as his cut mouth widened an shrunk as he talked, he removed the knife from my mouth.

"Shane Shunner, Silver came here and..." i said almost mentioning the kiss. "And..?" the smile dude asked creepily. "IKISSEDHIMANDHEKISSEDMEBACK"

I screamed at the top of my lungs in this dudes face. There him, ben, and silver just stood still, same as myself. "Ok i guess you found a boyfriend." he said smirking and opening the closet doors.