chapter 15 (i think)

i could feel my heart racing faster than sound. I started to cry and nod my head, feeling Silvers arms wrap around me felt amazing at this time. "oh silver! I have been waiting for ever now for you to ask those very words!!" crying as i said that silver kissed my lips softly and kept hugging. Oh.. now i wish i got a little something else right now. Other than a soft kiss and a hug...

Gently pulling away from the hug and smiling at silver as he put the diamond ring on my finger I looked up at him smiling softly. 'you know silver. I think since that we are now engadged.. You, want to start a family?" asking those very words must have triggerd something down there cause he reacted like this. 

Eyes wide open, kissing me softly and gradually getting harder, letting his tounge dance with mine, pulling me close in. It was close to night making it a more of a romantic night we had. I must say... that was the most happiest day of my life..

~~OMG GUYS!!! SHE SAID YES TO THE DRESS-I mean she said yes to the pokemon trainer eva to live on earth!!! Im sorry if this is sooo fucking short. I just didnt wanna write the umm...                           "whoo-hoo" scene so... perverts im sorry just to much for me right now xD. ANY WAYS!! im sorry if it has been a loooong fucking time i decided. HECK WHY NOT WRITE SOMETHING WHILE MY PARENTS ARENT HOME USING THE LAPTOP!! If the computers werent here. I would die. and Die. and die over and over casue of NO INTERNET PEOPLE!!! *cries* whut kind of  book shall i start next. also no sequal to this book!!! sorry and BYE PEFREHJGVBFJ IVSPEACEJVHUFID~~