Chapter 6

"The Poke-man is in-love!!" Ben said out loud, telling silver to kick him. He did and knocked him over. I looked at him and giggled a little, he looked back and smiled slightly.

"Magi-karp!" i herd a obvious pokemon and turned to see him smirking. "What ever fish." i said picking up a pokeball and throwing it at him, i turned and glanced over at- OH I KNOW HIS NAME NOW! Jeffy! I glanced over to my bed to see jeff and ben laying on my bed looking through my FUCKING SKETCH BOOK!! Loco mode activate! I ran over there and dived onto the bed crushing jeffs legs.

"FUCK! What the hell?!" jeff screamed at the top of his lungs and glaring at me. "Well sorry

Mr.FuckFace! I had total idea you were looking through my PERSONAL FUKIN SKETCH BOOK!" i glared at him grabbing my sketch book and his knife. Seeing jeff glaring at me.

I felt a "arm" on my shoulder signaling me to stand up, i did and walked over to my closer tossing my book in there when the men weren't looking. I heard silvers voice and turned around to see him 2ft away from me. "Yeah?" i asked, also wondering where the hell did the others go?

"They left to go killing. That gives me a idea." he said the last part smirking.

__________________________

TTT!WARNING! LITTLE SEXUAL!TTT

Oh shitz. "Umm silver? I do not want to get really nau-" i get cut off by him kissing me. There goes my strength, he has control, he pulled away but not much as he licked my lips asking for permission to enter my mouth. I of course replied with a kiss, clenching his head as I did. I felt his tongue enter my mouth and checked around, making me moan or groan in

satisfy-ment. I couldn't help but let my tongue dace with his, I heard a little moan from silver.