Worrywarts and Princesses

After seven consistent knocks on the bathroom door you'd about had it. A wave of annoyance surged through you, and you threw the small plastic stick that was in your hand onto the marble counter as you stomped towards the wooden door. Flinging the blockade of wood out of your way, you saw your husband, in all his handsome glory, with his fist in the air preparing for yet another knock.

Stoic as ever, stern as usual; He wore a set feline glare, a few scattered facial piercings, a long sleeved black skin-tight top that was to die for, typical skinny jeans, and his favorite pair of socks. Those happened to be a gag gift from Eren, white socks with Mr. Clean and lemon lime slices on it.

The real joke was how often Levi wore the socks.

"Levi, it can't give a result in 2 seconds. It takes 5 minutes. WAIT", you signed, now acknowledging your anger and irritable attitude. Mood swings, something you oddly didn't deal with while pregnant with the twins, were now practically your new accessory. You sighed loudly and rested your forehead against your fingertips, unable to properly channel anger as well as you used to.

He only rolled his steel balls that you could call eyes while heaving a sigh, "Alright, alright, just come wait out here with me. We'll see it together. I want to fucking see it,". Even with his apathetic aura you could detect that small twinge of worry that held there. Clearly from the time you had a brief hysterical episode when you found out you were pregnant.

Now it was your turn to roll your eyes, and softly click your tongue, "I'll be better than last time, but okay, I'll come and sit here with you since you can't function without seeing me, apparently!",

Levi simply returned the noise and extended his hand towards you, looking for you to grasp onto him and let him lead you into your bedroom. You took the comforting palm with one hand, and the pregnancy test in the other, but not before you made a small dissatisfied huff. He led you over to the bed and you both sat on the edge, waiting for 5 minutes to be up.

Levi speaks up after a minute or two, a sense of frustration in his tone, "I only do these 'annoying' things that 'drive you up the fucking wall', because I care about you. I wouldn't bother if it wasn't important to me, you...us. Alright?"

"Yeah. Fine. Whatever."

You husband sighed at this and decided he could only do so much to you while you were in this crappy mood of yours, "Get out of this shitty attitude already, or else you might just make our little brat a grouchy mess!"

"Oh, you mean like their father?"

His glare was enough to end the conversation at this point.

After finding out that the condom tore, you'd been waiting diligently to see if you were pregnant or not. You weren't sure how Levi was feeling about it, but you knew that you were a little happy with the mess up. Having children with Levi was honestly one of the best moments for you, even if none of the children were planned. You loved how protective and more loving and sensitive he became, so having more children was hardly a problem for you. You just wanted to see and find out with him, this time.

Unfortunately this whole situation was hard to enjoy like you'd planned, because of your ridiculous emotions driving you and your husband mad. You adored how much he cared, how he pestered you to ensure you were okay, and how you'd occasionally catch him keeping an eye on you from afar before he would feign looking in your direction by chance. But right now, everything he did was annoying the living hell out of you. You were fighting with your hormones, wanting to strangle him and hide in his arms simultaneously. Punch his teeth in, but kiss those precious lips of his.