Now or never

It's now 10 pm and I still haven't told Trevor. I know I wanted to tell him in person but fuck it I'll just text him cause he's back to being a dick. 

"I'm going to tell Trevor now I'm just going to text him I don't want to see him in person." 

"Ok tell me what happens."

 "K will do." It's now or never.

L: Hi Trevor you probably won't care cause your back to being a dick player but I'm pregnant with your baby so text me back when you can."

Trevor's pov

I was on my phone when I got a text from Leah. She hasn't talked to me in about a month I wonder what she wants. When I read what she said I froze no she can't be no way I used a condom wait or did I. Shit I didn't I'm so stupid now I'm going to be a dad I should probably text her back.

T: I do care and when did you find out?

L: I found out today why do you care tho?

T: I care because it's my baby to and I still care about you even if you don't believe me I do. L: Really well hey I got to go sorry bye.

T: It's an ok bye.

Leah's pov

When I saw that he cared about me still and our baby I got really happy. I showed Miya and she got happy too. Today I thought was going to be bad but turns out it wasn't.

Authors note: Thank you so much for reading I hope you like it so far don't be scared to comment and I'm think about writing a fan fic if you think I should comment and tell me who about. I'm still going to do this story too don't worry.