Bye

I woke up at 5:48 cause Josh got up at that time hungry. Today is the day Trevor comes to get his stuff I've already put it in boxes. This sucks I wanted thing to work out but I don't think they ever will. I mean come on this is real life like shit happens.

It was about 6:00 when there was a knock at the door and I was feeding Josh.

"Come in I'm feeding the baby!"

 "Umm hi, I'm here to get my stuff."

 "Ok yeah it's all in there I packed it for you." 

"Umm thanks I guess." 

"Yep."

He packed all his stuff in his car with his mom. She told me she didn't hate me and that she still wants me and Josh to come over whenever or I can just drop the baby off. Cause Trevor still wants to see Josh. I guess he still wants to be with me but I don't know if I can be with him anymore it just hurts. They both understand that they told me. Trevor's mom went to the car to lets us talk.

"You sure this is what you want?" 

"No this isn't what I want I want you but it's just too hard right now." 

"Ok well, I don't know if you change your mind call me."

 "Ok."

 "But I'm not going to be waiting around for you to call me."

 "Trev I think you should find someone and move on and I will do the same." 

"Ok fine then I will." 

"But you can see the baby whenever and if you want to hang out as friends too when can."

 "Ok bye Lee." 

"Bye Trev."

He left crying and when he closed the door I cried too. We both still love each other but we told each other to move on. Ugghh I'm so stupid sometimes I want him back. But I can't make it seem like I want him back. At least right away. Wait no what am I saying this is for the best no more Trevor for me. He and I can be friends just nothing more than friends and that's it.