Going home

The hospital is so boring. Like I liked it basically just being Trevor the baby and I. But I just want to get home. I guess my mom bought a basket net for Josh to sleep in until he gets older. So you know how we had the nursery well now I guess Trevor is going to sleep in there.

We get to go home today I'm so happy we've been here for 2 days. And may I say 2 days to many. My mom said she will be here in about 5 minutes. So I and Trevor decided to start packing.

"Hey, Lee do u want to put Josh in the Moby wrap?"

 "Yeah, can you hand me it."

 "Yeah, here you go."

 "Thanks."

I put Josh in the moby wrap and started to pack. Before I knew it my mom was here and she helped me put Josh in the car seat.

****At the house****

Everyone was there and they all wanted to hold Josh and have me get him out and take pictures. It's not that I don't want to it's just that I'm so tired I just want to put him in his basketnet and go to sleep until he wakes me up. But I'll feel bad saying no u can't see him.

"Ok guys I'm really tired and I'm not trying to be mean but I just want to go lay down and sleep me and Trevor were up with Josh almost all night. I'm not trying to be mean." 

"Yeah we get it you guys go lay down we can watch the baby," my mom said wanting me to say yes but I couldn't. 

"I don't want to be rude but I want the baby to be near me." 

"Lee I'll stay up so they can see the baby they haven't really seen him." 

"Ok yeah, thanks."

I went to my room to get some sleep I wanted the baby in here with me but I can't be selfish even tho I want to be right now. I can have him whenever they can't and he will sleep with me not them.

I could just hear them laughing and smiling about Josh it made me smile so much I have nothing to worry about. With that, I slowly started to fall asleep.

Authors note: Hi guys so I don't know if you guys read these or not or how many of you are still reading this book. I have a lot of fun writing this and I think when I finish this I'm going to write a second one. If you guys think that's a good idea just comment and tell me. It would mean a lot. Don't be afraid to ever comment cause if you comment it will show me you like this book. Well thanks again for reading I'll update as soon as I can. Bye😊😊💙💙