Rage

DEAR. FREAKING. DIARY.

......*sighs deeply*.....I swear, I'm ready to scream, 'BLOODY MURDER' right about now.

And it's all because of a few anonymous wattpad users who won't stop spamming me with messages at my inbox saying, "Why do you like Naomi? She's so whiny and annoying!" or "Why waste your time protecting a little spoiled brat like her?" and "She killed Seiko! Seiko should've lived instead of her."

*slams hands down* Ok. I'm doing my best to control my temper here (and to not hunt you down and pulverize the sh*t out of ALL of you who messaged me). If you don't like Naomi, why THE HELL are you communicating with me? The reason why I'm protecting her is because of people LIKE YOU. Yes, she's "whiny" and "annoying" and such a "spoiled brat". She said it so herself. But that's just a natural reaction if you're in a FREAKING haunted school. Plus, she had a traumatic and lonely past. Her dad died from a car accident, her cat ran away from her, and her mom is barely home from work. Practically, the only one she has to turn to is either Seiko or Satoshi. So, when Seiko died, she was broken. Seiko was her only light. The one who she always depended on. Remember those three people she called to out when Naho told her she was all alone? "Get me out of here!! *sob* *sob* Okaa-saaaan!! Seikoooo!!.......Satoshiiii!!! WAAAAAAH!!!!" She called out to Satoshi because she was scared. She wanted- no, she was desperate for company because she can't handle being alone in that cursed place (being alone is a really HORRIBLE feeling, mind you). She attempts to commit suicide after finding out that she was the cause of Seiko's death and kept blaming herself over it even though Seiko already forgave her. (she suffered much worse in the manga. Being attacked by Ayumi and all that). And no, she was NOT responsible for her best friend's death. The darkening was. And most likely, Sachiko. Naomi is one of the MOST relatable character out of all the CP casts in my opinion. If she wants to cry, let her. At least she's brave enough to be herself.

Oh. For your information, Seiko will be JUST as depressed, hurt and miserable as Naomi is if they switched place. What's worse, NO ONE will be able to talk her out of commiting suicide. Not Yoshiki, not Ayumi, not Yuka, and most CERTAINLY not Satoshi. So just leave my client alone and SHUT. THE. HELL. UP.

(by the way, don't waste your time spamming me again with messages like that because I will only ignore and delete them anyway.)