Just an Idea

Dear diary,

I'm still having trouble continuing my stories. But an idea struck me and I thought I might write it down. *shrugs* this is the result of me having writer's block and being extremely bored. Sorry for grammar and spelling mistakes....

Also, this is Corpse Party AU. Heavenly host never happened.

---

Yoshiki Kishinuma was walking among their school's hallway, looking for a certain blunette named Ayumi Shinozaki. He spotted her near the canteen talking with another classmate of theirs. Naomi Nakashima. He approached them.

Naomi was the first to notice since Ayumi was facing away from him.

"Kishinuma? Why are you-" He ignored her and grabbed one of Ayumi's wrist.

"Shinozaki, I need to talk to you. Alone." He firmly said.

It was now or never.

Ayumi turned to look at him, to his hand that was tightly gripping her wrist, then back at him again.

"H-Huh? What do you mea-" Ayumi started to say.

"It's just really important." but Yoshiki didn't let her finish.

Naomi just sweatdropped. The two became acutely aware of her presence.

"Then if it's really important, why can't you just say it in front of everyone else? What's the difference if only I knew what you're going to say?" She pulled her wrist back as she said this.

"Look, Shinozaki. This isn't really the place to-"

"Why? You need my help again with your studies? There's no need to be embarassed, Kishinuma-kun. Everybody knows you're-"

"DAMMIT SHINOZAKI, I LOVE YOU!!"

The whole cafeteria became quite after Yoshiki's outburst. Ayumi just stared at him.

"Y-You......what?"

"There, I said it! I love you, Shinozaki. I really do...." Yoshiki couldn't look at Ayumi anymore so he lowered his head.

It's a good thing he did because he was blushing madly.

Ayumi shifted uncomfortably.

"You're kidding, right?"

"N-No....I-"

"If you're not, then.....you must've liked me only as a friend, right?"

"Ouch" Naomi mumbled slightly. Grinning a bit and making a pained expression as if she was the one who got hurt.

This only enraged the blonde.

He grabbed both of the blunette's shoulders and shouted,

"NO! I LOVE YOU, DAMMIT!! WHY CAN'T YOU JUST F*CKING UNDERSTAND!?"

Ayumi flinched. Sure, she heard Yoshiki swear before but not directly at her. Neither of them noticed the brunette beside them tightened her fists

After shouting, Yoshiki lowered his head again but is still gripping Ayumi's shoulders.

"Y-You're......so oblivious!.....and here I thought you were smart-"

*SLAP*

He heard some of the students in the cafeteria gasp as a palm harshly collided with his left cheek. The impact made him let go of Ayumi. He gently rubbed his now sore cheek and turned to look at Ayumi again. But Naomi was now standing between them. Glaring at him.

"How dare you speak to the class rep that way. Is that how you usually confess to a girl? Because if you do, I highly doubt that they'll ever reciprocate your feelings." Her tone of voice is emotionless but the delinquent could tell she was seething.

Without saying another word, Naomi walked away from the two of them. But Ayumi quickly followed her with a, "N-Nakashima-san, wait up!"

Yoshiki looked down again. He ignored the murmurs of the other students around him. Who cares what they think of him, now? His a worthless piece of sh*t, anyways....

---

I swear, I did NOT intended for this to be that long. And no, I do not hate Yoshiki. Like I said earlier, an idea suddenly just struck me out of nowhere and my brain and hands are like, "time to write, you lousy piece of trash!". Why are my body parts so mean to me!?

My head hurts....oh well. *shrugs*