Guilty

Dear diary,

.....*long sigh*......I.....I'm not quite sure if I should write this down, but.....since I just lost a bet......I HAVE to write this down....*long flustered and defeated sigh*.....

Earlier outside our school, me and two friends of mine are sitting on a bench and showing each other some drawings of our most favorite rare pairs from Corpse Party and then....*groans*.....ugh.....the following scene occurs:

~~~

Friend1: Look at this! It's my first time drawing them together! *shows a drawing of Kurosaki hugging Seiko from behind*

Friend2: Sweet! Now, take a look at mine! *shows a drawing of Satoshi and Kizami arguing with each other* aren't they such cuties?

Me:*laughs* they sure are!

Friend1: Hey, you haven't showed yours to us yet! *glares at me*

Friend2: yeah, that's not fair!

Me:*sweatdrops* Ok, ok! I'll show you! *reaches over my bag and began rummaging inside* It's only a drawing of Naomi and Ayu-*bag tips over and a drawing of Yoshiki and Inumaru engaged in an arm-wrestling fell out* Oh crap, CRAP! u-uhh....just a second! *leans down to pick it up but manages to tip the bag some more in the process. This time, two drawings fell out. Magari pinning Naomi on a wall and Misuto straddling Ayumi to the ground* ghk-! L-Look, I can EXPLAIN!! *blushes furiously* (>\\\<)

Friend1:*shocked* (O.O).......

Friend2:*accusing look* (>_>).......

Me:*sighs* (-_-).....yes, I do have a problem.....

~~~

So, yeah.....we made a bet after that if I would tell what happened in public or not. They won, obviously. I hate them sometimes....*facepalm*