Lisa and Alex

Austin's POV

~~~~~~~~~

"Alex you ready?" I yelled and my best friend Alex.

"Yeah" he said coming down the stairs.

We were going to the Cimorelli's house to let Alex hangout with Lisa.

*at the Cimorelli's*

I knocked on he door and Lauren answered. "Hey Austin. Who's your friend?" She asked

"Hey Laur. This is Alex he's here to hangout with Lisa." I answered "ok come in I'll go get Lisa." She said "Thanks Laur." I said as she ran upstairs.

Lisa's POV

~~~~~~~~

I was in my room listening to my iPod and Lauren came on and said "hey Austin and his friend Alex are downstairs for you" I was freaking out inside, but kept it cool outside. "Ok thanks Lauren" I said leaving the room as she laid on her bed.

I got downstairs and said hi "hey Austin and nice to finally meet you Alex." I said shaking his hand. "Hey Lise where'd Lauren go?" He asked confused. "Laying down in our room" I answered "oh well you two have fun" he said sitting on the couch. "We will and don't do anything bad to Lauren!!!" I said louder. I'm still nervous with Lauren and Austin, if he hurts her he's deader then dead.

"So you ready to go?" Alex asked holding his hand out, I took his hand and we walked out of the house. We walked to the park and I saw Drew I pulled Alex into a bush "what?" He asked "shh. That's Drew and I want to see if he's cheating on me." I said "so you're dating someone?" He asked confused. "Yes, but I want to break up with him." I said "ok" he responded.

We were watching Drew and he met up with a girl and kissed her. It teared me to pieces, but at least I have Alex to comfort me. I stood up and said "stay here" I walked up to Drew spun him around and slapped him and yelled "we're OVER!!!!!!" I cried and ran back to Alex.

"Hey it's ok it can only get better from here" he said "thank you Alex it means a lot" I said smiling at him. "Lisa I have a question for you." He said, but before he could finish Drew came running to me and said "Lisa wait. I made a mistake and I won't make it again just please give me another chance. I'm begging." He pleaded " listen Drew I care about you, but I don't think I can take you back, but I will decide tomorrow." I said then he walked away sad.

"Umm Lisa I was going to asked you if you wanted to go out, but never mind. I got to go. Bye Lisa" he said, but I turned him around and said "wait I just said that to make him Go away. I like you more then him, but like I said I will decide tomorrow. For right now my answer would be you, but we need to wait until tomorrow." I said "ok I'm sorry. We should head home though." He said looking up. It looked like it was going to rain and we walked home.

Austin's POV

~~~~~~~~

It's been 10 minutes since Lisa and Alex left so I decided to go up to see Lauren. I got upstairs and knocked on the door. "Who is it?" She asked "Austin" "oh umm come in" she said nervous I wonder why. "Hey you ok?" I asked as I walked in "yeah fine" she sad looking down "no your not whats wrong?" I said

" I need to tell you something" she said "what is it?" I asked

"This morning someone knocked on the door and I answered and it was Ryan Beatty and he kissed me." She said looking down

"HE WHAT!!" I yelled "Austin please don't hurt him" she said begging. "Why not? Did you like it?!!" Asked mad. "Not as much as yours p, but a little" she said biting her lip

"I thought you were different Lauren" I whispered about to cry. "Austin please I'm sorry. I love you" she said now in tears. "Calm down Lauren I'm not letting this ruin what we have, but I'm going to talk to him tomorrow and you're going to be with me." I said

"Ok , but please don't get in a fight." She pleaded. "Fine, lets just go do something" I said and then smiled she smiled back and we watched movie.

Alex's POV

~~~~~~~ me and Lisa finally got to her house we got inside and saw Lauren and Austin kissing while 'watching' a movie, then Lisa said "Lauren! I told you no more kissing!" "I know, but we got In a fight and this is how we make up." She said pulling away from Austin. "No more kissing got it!!" She said louder "fine" Lauren said.

"Hey Lisa is it ok if Austin and Alex sleep over tonight?" Lauren asked "where are we going to sleep though? She asked "we can sleep in here with them and the others can sleep in there rooms" Lauren suggested "if they want to they can" "ok Austin you want to sleep here?" She asked "yeah sure" he said and kissed her cheek. "Good Boy Austin" Lisa said and We all laughed.

We all got ready for bed and Lauren laid on Austin's chest and I laid with my arm around Lisa waist and we all fell asleep.

Read description must have answers or no update

-----~|~~~~~-------~~~~~~~~

Hey sorry for not updating, but school is starting soon so it will be hard to update. I hope you like the chapter. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K READS!!!! Please comment and vote.

What do you think........ Lisa and Drew or Lisa and Alex?

And what will happen with Dani and Matty? why didn't he show up today?

What do you think should happen next for Laustin? will Austin be able to control his temper and not hurt Ryan? will he end up being mad about the kiss?

let me know In the comments.