Laustin for ever (Lauren Cimorelli and Austin Mahone)

HEY GUYS THIS IS MY FIRST STORY SO PLEASE NO HATE. I'M NOT THAT GOOD AT WRITING SO....YEAH. HOPE YOU LIKE THE STORY

-------------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lauren's POV

I woke up early today because me and my sisters have rehearsal for the concert tomorrow, we're opening for Austin Mahone a.k.a my secret crush. I went into the bathroom and took a shower and wore what I wore in the video of 10 things to do when you're board.

Later

---------~~~~~~

Everyone is done getting ready. "Come on guys get in the van" said Christina. We all piled into "the famous mini van". We got to the dance room and started rehearsing. When we finished we went to go meet up with Austin. "Christina are we there yet?" I Wined. "Almost just 1 more minute, calm down Laur haha" Christina said. A few minutes later we were there. Everyone got out of the car and said hi to Austin. "Hi I'm Christina, I'm Katherine, I'm Lisa, I'm Amy, I'm Lauren, and I'm Dani, and we're Cimorelli." We all said. "Hi I'm Austin."

Austin's POV

--------------~~~~

We all said hi to each other and talked for a while. When Lauren said her name I realized I like her, but just a little crush nothing more. "Hey I'm going to the beach with my friends you guys want to go with us?" I asked " yeah sure" they all said together. "Ok lets go" I said and we all walked to the beach together. When we got there we went in the water and played around. "Lauren you want ice cream?" I asked Lauren "ummm yeah sure I guess" she answered. We walked to the ice cream bar. "What do you want?" I asked Laur. "Strawberry ice cream." She said "a strawberry ice cream and a chocolate Ice cream please. I said then he said "hey are you single cause if you are I will be glad to go out with you by the way I'm Keaton." He said to Lauren. Lauren took a step back uncomfortable. So I said "back off she's with me." Then he said "sorry man I didn't know here's your ice creams" he gave me the ice creams and I payed. "Why'd you do that?" Asked Lauren. "Because I didn't want you to be uncomfortable" I replied. "Thank you Austin" she said "no problem Laur" I said back. When we got back we had to leave. When I got home I texted Lauren.

Lauren's POV

----------------~~~~

When we got home I got home I got a text from Austin

(A-Austin L-Lauren)

A- hey did you have fun today?

L- yeah it was fun wbu?

A- same so do you wanna hangout tomorrow?

L- yeah that would be great what do you want to do?

A- idk maybe go to the park you can bring your sisters too if you want.

L- yeah sounds fun let me ask my sisters and I will tell you who wants to go.

A- ok let me know.

After texting Austin I went to ask my sisters who wants to go to the park with me and Austin. "Hey guys" I said. "Oh hey what's up Laur" they all said. "I wanted to know who wants to go to the park tomorrow with me and Austin?" I said. "I will" said Lisa and Dani. "Ok no one else?" I asked "nah." They said. I went to go text Austin who's going.

(A- Austin L- Lauren)

L- hey only Lisa and Dani want to go.

A- ok I'll see you tomorrow. :)

L- alright see you then ;)

It is already 11:00pm so everyone was in bed, and me and Lisa stay up till 2:00am talking just like every night haha we talk a lot at night since we don't talk much in daytime. After that we went to sleep.