Chapter 5

Chapter 5

When we got to the drive in we sat down and waited for the movie to start. When it did it was just a stupid Beach movie that plays all the time. I wasn't really watching it neither were Johnny, Pony, or Keith, we all just talked 'bout random shit.

"Hey guys wanna get outa here?" I asked them after a bit of silence.

"Yeah," they all agreed.

We got up and walked out. As we walked we joked and talked, till we were half way back to the Curtis' house and a blue mustang started trailing behind us. Socs.

"Hey pretty lady!" the one driving yelled, "what ya doin with these nasty greasers?"

I just ignored them and we kept walking.

"Hey we're talking to you!" another yelled as bout 5 got out of the car.

"Yeah. And I'm ignoring you!" I yelled over my shoulder. One of them grabbed my wrist and spun me around to face them.

"Get your hands off of her!" Keith yelled as he pulled me away and behind him.

Johnny and Pony and Keith all stared fight them. Keith was fight two at a time Johnny and Pony both had one each and the last one came after me. I'm a good fighter so I wasn't worried... that until he pulled out a switch blade. I didn't have one so I couldn't really protect myself completely and the other 3 were busy taking on the other socs.

I kept fighting him and avoiding the blade at all cost. I was doing good till he got me to the ground and stabbed me. It wasn't a deep stab, at all, but it still hurt like hell and caused me to scream. When the others saw wheat he had done the socs got back in the car and drove off while Keith, Pony, and Johnny ran over to me.

"Oh my god... Sadie... it's gonna be ok I promise," Keith repeated.

He picked me up bridal style and ran all the way to the Curtis house with Pony and Johnny following close behind. When we burst through the front door Soda and Steve looked up from where they sat at the table and gasped.

"What the hell happened?!" Soda yelled standing up.

"Those damn socs!" Keith yelled sounding like he was bout to cry.

"It ain't that bad!" I yelled.

"You were stabbed Sadie! That's bad!" Keith yelled back.

"What the fuck is up with all this yelling?!" Darry yelled coming downstairs. Then he saw me laying in Keith's arms he ran to the kitchen and came back with a first aid kit in hand.

"Put her on the couch and tell me what happen." Darry instructed.

"We were walking home when 5 socs jumped us and one went after Sadie and we couldn't help and stuff and he stabbed her!" Keith yelled as he laid me down on the couch.

"Ok. Sadie how you doin?" Darry asked.

"I'm perfectly fine. I've been through worst," I smiled up at him as he leaned over me.

"I'm sure you have but u still have to check it out." he insisted.

"Of course go ahead," I shrugged not even think bout my scars as he lifted up my shirt but not too high up.

*Two Bit's POV*

When the socs got out of the car and grabbed Sadie I snapped. I would not let them have her no mater what. So I did what I do best, I punched, and kicked and other violent things to them along with Johnny and Pony. That was until we all heard a scream and froze. The socs all ran to there car and left.