Chapter 7: Beef vs. Noodles

Author:
For a while, ok? I dunno why I named this chapter "Beef vs. Noodles," and also, it doesn't relate to food. Quite strange. Huehuehue. Ok. Flashback first.

It's been a long time since I didn't update. Hahaha anyway, enjoy.

~Chapter 6~
-Ami Kotoko-
Last chapter, we found out who is a Legend. It was Cow Head. (Wiggle) Gozu gozu gozu turururururut. Ok. We all thought that Nagisa is the Legend, but the thing is, he is a wretched guy.
(Nagisa: Watt D. Fakku?)
Yahh, and also, I thought that your handsome onii-chan is one of them.
(Nagisa: *proud of his bro* Of course! We are siblings!)
So the Cowsh*t revealed that he himself is a Legend. Yeah. I was crying again. Facepalm overloaded. Back to the ball game.
~End~

-Ami Kotoko-
Fighting is the only way to please him, because I can't prove to him that I am as strong as The Great Queen or we are one. Anyway, let's get this started. I attacked him first but he dodged it. He was so fast. He was at my back. I didn't see his movement. In my whole life, I didn't fight any of the Legends before, because they are nothing but my bodyguards, but I don't like treating them like that. I treat them as my siblings and parents. Oh my gosh. Here comes the feels again. We clashed for about 25 times in 5 seconds.

Fast, right? Ok. While they are fighting, let the Kurobara clan introduce the sponsors for today:
*insert the Courage by Tomatsu Haruka intrumental on the chorus part*
"Makoto-san no Ashita: The Legends in the City" gives thanks to the following sponsors, schools, staffs, and some corporations:
Colgate
Boysen (for the enamel paint in the renovated Kurobara mansion)
Ichiraku Ramen (Konoha branch)
McDonalds
Ukiyoe Middle High (school of Ami Kotoko, Rikuo Nura, and more)
TV Tokyo (soon to be)
Apple
Android
Mako-san (author, executive producer, director)

Back to the ball game.

I am exhausted. He is too fast.
Me: *pant* *puff* Y-You're....... You're fast......
Cowhead: *pant* *puff* Same to..... to you....... (Is she the Great Queen? She hasn't unsheathed her sword. This wretched woman is not giving her best.)
Me: *serious* Oi. I don't like the way how you look at me. People are always like that at me. Thug life.
Cowhead: *serious* (Her way of expressing herself, her looks, her moves, they are the same as the Great Queen!)
Me: *serious* Oi. Are you thinking that I and her are one? IF so, how can I prove it?
Cowhead: The way of her fighting.
Me: *thinking* Way of.... What?
Cowhead: Yep.
*they clashed 199 times in 10 seconds*
While clashing:
Cowhead: *clashed with me* I must say, you're really freakin' fast.
Me: *clashed with Cowsh*t* Back to you.
I did the finishing move, without unsheathing my katana, the technique which I inherited from my mother, the "********************************* Technique ." It's a secret, that's why it has a lot of asterisks. The Cowhead is defeated. You Only Live Once. Orayt!
Cowhead: *weakened* *lost consciousness*
Nagisa and Haru: *worried* *run towards Cowhead* Master!!
Me: *weakened* (Gozu is strong enough to suppress my life. Kowaii.......)

-End-

-Akira-
Me, Hikaru, and Rikuo-kun ran towards Ami. Ok. Ami-chan also faints. U fayn, bro?
(Ami-chan: *rude* I ain't playing, bruh!)
Ok, ok! So the three of us brought Ami-chan back to the Nura house. Tsurara-chan was shocked to see Ami-chan's condition.
Me: *pressured, I think* Tsurara-chan!
Tsurara-chan: *saw the threesome with an unconscious Ami-chan *shocked and worried* W-what happened to her?!
Night Rikuo-kun: *worried* She fought.
Tsurara- chan: *looked at Night Rikuo-kun* *worried* Wakagarisha, whom did she fight?
Night Rikuo-kun: *worried* *hesitated to answer but forces himself* T-The G-Gozu....
Tsurara-chan: *shocked* G-Gozu?! You mean the one that has a deadly story once you hear it?!
Night Rikuo-kun: *worried* Y-Yes....
We brought her inside fastly because she is badly injured. Such a biatch.

Before we proceed to the next event, we are currently playing Ju-On, inspired by the one and only PewDiePie. I wanna say hi to him. Hi PewDiePie. We're a big fan of yours!

-End-

-Author-
November 5, a Wednesday Morning.

Rikuo is sitting on the floor while thinking the events occurred last midnight. It was really disturbing for him, seeing how Ami was badly injured. Suddenly, Nagisa just popped out nowhere.
Nagisa: Rikuo-kun.
Rikuo: What?
Nagisa: Is Ami-san there?
Rikuo: *drank tea* She's still asleep. Why?
10 minutes later...
Ami's room....
Ami: *woke up* Umm... W-where am I?
Akira: *saw Ami* Oh, so you finally woke up. I'm glad.
Ami: *tried to sit*
Akira: *stopped Ami* Wait. Let me help you. *helped Ami*
Ami: Thanks. *saw her hands and arms full of bandages* Did I break my bones?
Akira: *preparing her food* No, but you had a lot of wounds.
Ami: .... *seemed to be worried*
Akira: *stopped preparing* *came to Ami and sat down beside her* What makes you worried?
Ami: *worried* A-Akira-kun.
Akira: *curious* Yes?
Ami: *worried* D-Did we succeed last night?
Akira: For me to say that, I do not know...
Someone knocked the door. Akira and Ami heard it, so.....
Akira: Come in.
Rikuo: *opened the door and entered* How are you feeling, Ami-san?
Ami and Akira: *saw Rikuo*
Ami: Rikuo-sama? I...... am...... fine. Yeah, I am totally fine. By the way, why are you here?
Rikuo: Nagisa showed up. He said--
-Flashback about the convo. between Rikuo and Nagisa.-
Nagisa: I really don't want to bother her, but can Ami-san meet-up with master? Pls. ask her. He really wanted to talk to her.
Rikuo: I'll try to ask her once she has gained consciousness. If she says she will, where and when sould they meet?
Nagisa: 4:00 pm at the shrine where they fought last night.
Rikuo: Ok.
Nagisa: Thanks, Rikuo-kun.
-Back to the present-
Ami: So Gozu-san wants to talk to me alone.
Rikuo: *a lil' bit worried* Can you go alone?
Ami: *looked at Rikuo* I can.
Akira: *worried* *looked at Ami* But you still need my aid because you can't help yourself in sitting or standing.
Ami: *looked at Akira* ...
*crickets*
4:00 pm at the shrine....
Ami is waiting for the Gozu. A few seconds later, Gozu, in his human form, arrived.
Ami: *saw Gozu* Are you planning to fight me again?
Cowhead: *looked at Ami* Absolutely no. *showed his right arm* Look. Can I fight you in this condition? Can you fight me in that condition? Same in life.
Ami: *annoyed* Don't give a freakin' quote today 'cuz I'm totally annoyed.
Cowhead: ... *looked at the ground* *deeply thinking*
Ami: *looked at the sky* *sad* Back then, I was thinking if I could bring back the trust you gave to me, but I think it won't. The truth is, I only wanted to see if you are living peacefully without me, even though I really need your help in stopping Hagoromo-nee. I always think if I still have the guts to show up to yo--
Cowhead: *looked at Ami* Ojou-sama.
Ami: : *shocked* *looked at Cowhead* O-Ojou-s-sama? Why do you still call me "ojou-sama?"
Cowhead: I never think that it's your fault why things happened back then. And to think that losing my trust to you means meeting my death.
Ami: *sad* B-But, I was the reason why you were all banished from this country! *cried* I was useless to you! I was really fahking useless to my comrades! I didn't protect them, starting from you!
Cowhead: *persuading Ami* Please! Don't think that it's all your fault! We only protected you, it's not because it's our duty, it's because we are your loyal dogs that should protect you!
Ami: *beast mode* STOP SAYING THAT YOU'RE MY LOYAL DOGS!! I DIDN'T TREAT YOU SOMETHING LIKE THAT!! I TREATED YOU AS MY BEST FRIENDS AND ALSO AS BROTHERS AND SISTERS...
Cowhead: *worried about Ami* I think you really need someone to lend you an ear. I felt that your heart is shouting, but your mouth is closed.
Ami: *shocked* I-is that what I really need?
Cowhead: Yes.
Ami: *sad* I-I see..
Cowhead: *looked at Ami* Milady, please call me Yukito. I was used to call in that name.
Ami: *returns the handkerchief to Yukito* Y-Yukito-kun....
Yukito: *genki* It's nice to go back home, Ojou-sama.... *wants to shake hands with Ami*
Ami: *shake hands with Yukito* Yukito-kun, welcome back...

"It's nice to go back home. There is no place like home..."