Behind The Cameras .

It all started when Hunter Derrick got cast as World's most admired and most desirable male fiction character ,Christian Grey . 

             99.99% out of 100% votes was Hunter's girlfriend , Adrienne McDoves to be famous fiction submissive Ana Steele .  Instead of Adrienne being cast as Anastasia , Adrienne's best friend got the script .

       Talk about coincidence . Seems like all the people Adrienne loved is in the cast of Fifty Shades , including her ex-fiance , Eric White . The trilogy's possessive CEO's brother , Elliot Grey will be played by Eric . 

Hunter don't blame the director for not casting his girlfriend as Anastasia but Katherine Kavanaugh , the supportive best friend or is it suppose-to-be . The thing that bothers Adrienne is that foxy grin on her best friend's face when she was handed the role as the leading female character .Adrienne always knew her best friend has a small thing for Hunter . 

        How is she going to act as if she does not care that her boyfriend and best friend is going to make a rated-R movie together ? 

          How is she going to get over the fact that she will be spending amounts of time with Mr.Elliot Grey AKA the guy that left her on their suppose wedding day ?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a fan fiction .  All Rights Reserved .  2013@ClassClassified .