C h a p t e r T w o [ Edited ]

C H A P T E R 2 .

Hancock Park, Los Angeles 

18th September 2012, Saturday.

            “Can I have some?" Hunter asked, looking at Adrienne's cup of gelato ice cream.

        Adrienne laughed and shared her gelato. Hunter smiled brightly and pulled Adrienne in for a wet kiss. Gelato tasted so much better from Hunter's mouth, Adrienne bit back a moan. Hunter pulled away from Adrienne and slung his arm around Adrienne's shoulders carelessly, pulling her into his arms and looked at the sunny city below. 

           ”Last day of freedom before work is going to topple us” Hunter said, scooped up his banana chocolate swirl gelato into his mouth. 

            “Work hasn’t even start and you're complaining already “Adrienne kissed Hunter's chest through his crisp white shirt. Hunter set his gelato cup down on the R8 compartment board before pulling Adrienne into a tight embrace. 

“I just finished Star Trek last week, babe “Hunter said, inhaling Adrienne’s special scent .Mesmerizing her scent into his mind. 

  “I know. Look at the bright side, we might be co-stars. “Adrienne said. Trying to convince him, or maybe her. 

 ”Yes. That's nice to know, you’d be around. So I can watch you and you can watch me. I hate it when you travel with that jackass, kissing him and him touching you “Hunter said, his blue eyes darkened.

“Asher, he's almost forty. Plus he has kids and a wife .And he’s my co-star." Adrienne gasped at how ridiculous it was. Hunter pulled away knowing he pushed the wrong button .Adrienne uses his middle name on him whenever she's annoyed. 

Seimio. You're mine, only mine. “Hunter said, looking at Adrienne's eye then his eye travelled to her lips and back. A sudden shiny sun reflection caught my eye from behind Adrienne. Merda, they've caught up. 

“Cara, we've to go. A reporter is here." Hunter felt Adrienne tensed up. 

“Shit, are you serious? Ma perche? “Adrienne asked, looking around. 

“I don't know but I don't want to be in the tabloids or whatever tomorrow. Let's just get out of here." Hunter suggested, looking annoyed as he start the car and made a mean U -turn ...Oh, the adrenaline.

“Okay, let's go back to Hills “Adrienne said, putting on her Ray bands and hand Hunter's trademark gladiator shades to him .Hunter murmured his thanks. 

       Hunter and Adrienne made it back to Los Angeles Private Estate under an hour. Hunter parked his car in front of the big mahogany door, giving a wide space for other cars to pass without denting his car or the water fountain on the other side. 

   Adrienne walked into the foyer and was greeted by Maxwell, Hunter’s dad Butler and driver. “Buon pomeriggio, signorina McDoves” 

        Adrienne laughed and hugged Maxwell, “Buon Pomerriggio, and Signor Maxwell. How's life?" 

Hunter and Maxwell exchanged a greeting nod and Hunter walked in between the two spiral staircases on each side of the foyer into the enormous kitchen. Leaving Adrienne chatting with Maxwell.  

                Hunter's phone vibrated in his pants pocket, “Manager " flashed across his iPhone screen. Hunter had no choice but to pick it up. “This better be important, Rogers”

           His manager, Ken Rogers sighed “I’m afraid this is bad news, Hunter. CCF charity tomorrow night, you have no choice but to make an appearance. "