C h a p t e r T h r e e [ Edited ]

Universal Movies, CA

21st September, Tuesday.

                          Adrienne sat at her tall chair in her silky kimono, being pampered by her hair stylist and makeup artist. Adrienne was scrolling down her phone and did not pay attention to her people.

 ”Adrienne, close your eyes “Claire, a blonde chubby girl asked as she applied the last touch on her eye lids from the new NAKED 2 collection. Claire held three different colour lipsticks in front of Adrienne, soft pink, dark red and orange soft looking lipsticks greeted her. 

  Adrienne looked at her reflection, au natural make up painted her face to flawless. Her eyes popped lined with classic style eyeliner with a shape tilt and the only thing bare was her bow shaped lips.

 ”Orange pleases”

“Good choice!" Claire said, in a cheerful voice and immediately set to work. 

Marilyn who is curling the ends of Adrienne's golden hair finished with a last touch of hair products. Adrienne felt like she's being choked by the sweet smelling gas, girls called a holy grail for hair "hairspray” and started coughing.

             Adrienne finally escaped her stylist's grips and reached the shooting ground. She saw the handsome director's assistant but his face was blocked by a man with his back to me. Adrienne froze on her spot by the door, that familiar built, that shoulder and that trussed perfectly styled hair.  

Mark had to be the S.O.B and shouted, “Hey, Adrienne! Meet Mr. Colton White.”

Colton smirked at me when he saw Adrienne. “Why, hello pretty lady “.Adrienne straighten her spine and confidently walked towards her ex-fiancé’s brother with her nose in the high. She refused to let him know she was hurt and to the point, she did not eat and drink for months.

“Colton “Adrienne placed her small hands on Colton's larger ones.

“It’s been so long, Adri.' Colton pulled Adrienne's hand and enveloped her into his arms. Adrienne tensed in his arms, sure Colton's arm is comfortable but the pet name both White men gave her was the reason. Adrienne felt Colton nuzzled his face deeper in Adrienne's hair, “I miss you, girly. My brother's an ass"

Adrienne said nothing but relaxed in Colton's warm embrace. It's been almost two years since. After the reunion, that got the notice the director is unable to make it today due to  family issue ,Colton and Adrienne went to a nearby cafe and catch up.

>>>>><<<<<< 

         Hunter woke up with the constant vibrating beside his head. Hunter groaned and rubbed his face feeling light stubble across his jaw. He popped himself up with the support of his elbow; he grabbed his blackberry from the top of his crease covered pillow.

       On the screen, blinking was his best friend. The charming looking Asian Hunter met in University. Smiling, he taps on the green icon on the screen.

“Yo, Hunter!" Nathan Baek yelled. His face on the screen froze for a moment when Nathan waved at the camera. Hunter grinned, “what’s up, my man?'

“Nothing’s up. I'm visiting LA for working purpose. Do you mind me if I crash at yours for the rest of the trip? I have to stay here for at least two months due to messed up accounts in the head quarters here." Nathan said while brushing his hands into his hazel coloured hair with a cheeky smile on his face.

 ”No." Hunter said, playfully.

“Whatever, dude. I'm still crashing, I'm only asking so my mother won't pull my ears off for my lack of manners." Nathan placed his phone on the table and turned on his laptop.