getting to know him

Elizabeth.

We pulled up to a gated mansion like house. It was beautiful in all its ways, from the green clean cut grass, to the tip top of the house.

As we pulled into the gate he typed in a number in the key pad, and it opened. He pulled up to the beautiful house and we got out, except he opened the door for me.

"Thank you" I said .He gave me a nod of his assurance.

So cliche.

As much as I loved how much of a gentleman he was I knew he was a play boy. So I guess I'm going to look over it and get to know him better.

He walked up to the front door and he unlocked it, before he opened it he looked back at me with a grin on his face.

"Welcome to my place princess." His grind so wide.

Not like a evil grin or flirty grin, it was .....shy....almost.

He opened the door and as soon as he did I was hit with a marvelous type of decor in his house. It seemed so clean like a girl lived here. Pshh might be.

I went to touch the stair case when someone said something to me causing me to jump. "You like it?"

I turned around to speak to him but his body was close to mine witch caused me to look up. His body towering me, "um yeah I do .." I began answering his question.

I looked down then looked up to meet his gaze again but his eyes were staring at my lips, I began to look at his.

He cupped my face slowly then looked into my eyes, "what are you doing to me Lizzy?" He said to me.

Not knowing what to say I just shook off his hand and walked off. "This is a nice place Kevin. " I said changing the subject.
"Yeah I know, Maria keeps it clean for me cause I'm not here most of the time." He continued.

"How come?" I asked Turing around. My face close to his.

"Because I'm always, out" he said.

I walked over to the sofa, "so...tell me bout your self" I said sitting down.
He walked over to me ...slowly looking me in the eyes.

He inhaled ..then exhaled "okay..what do you wanna know ?" He asked sitting down next to me.

"What ever you want me to know"

He leaned in to me and cupped my face, his touch sends me someplace else. "I can't do this to you" he whispered looking in my eyes.
"You should go" he stated while getting up.

"Wha...I ?" I couldn't get out my words. What he said just tore me apart.

"I'm not for you Elizabeth, I'm not what you think I am." He said leaning over at the window.

"What are you?" I asked curiously.

"I'm a womanizer, a bachelor someone who FREAKS WITH WOMEN THEN LET THEM DOWN!" He yelled causing me to jump away from him.

I looked away hiding my tears. "Nice knowing you then" I said with hurt in my voice Before I could walk out the door.

I sat on the step of the porch because I didn't know where to go. After a while I heard the door click open, I turned to see Kevin holding his  hand out for me. I just started at him I didn't know what to say to him.

"Come in ...please" he begged in a calm tone of voice.

"For what?" I asked dumbfounded

"Because you have no where to go...plus I'm half drunk I can't drive" he looked up then back down at me on the step.

I turned away from his offer. He sat beside me before he said anything he sighed. "Look I'm sorry.. " I cut him off.

"Don't be" I shook my head.