I am ME,deal with it

interduction;

My name is Kelsey Ford,I'm 16 I have blonde hair green eyes,a tan complextion long legs followed by a hour glass figure.I have a sister who is 14,we look alike but she has straight hair unlike me,I have lose curls that fall just below my boobs.

I'm not rich but I'm not poor,I have a nice 3 story house,big room with a mini fridge and a mini kitchen no stove though my parents don't "trust"me with fire I'm surprised I can even light a candle in my room.I have a California king size bed with a canopy my room has every color in it but my favorite color is lime green.

I love my room.....any who I'm a leader not a follower call me a bitch and I'll show you one.Judge me and I'll prove you wrong.Tell me what to do and I'll tell you off. Screw me over and I'll do it to you twice as bad.

You know that saying "keep your friends close but ur enimies closer"?why the hell would I want anything to do with my enemies!There's this bitch named Jenny she thinks she fucking owns the school everyone seems to Bow down to her everywishes and commands.she has her little mini jennys on both of her sides ready to defend her at any moment.Theyre names are brittany,and hannah both dyed there hair black to go with jennys and of course they have schedules everyday for what color to wear and if they don't have the same color on they cant sit or walk with her.

This is what I have to live with almost everyday.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------1----------------------------------------

-------------------------READ ME-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is a short chapter I know but there will be longer ones comment or add as fan PLZ

O and read my friends book it's called MY LIFE!!!exactly like tht too her username is p

PrissColes it's her first book guys and her book is about usbut the names r differentand some Otha stuff is to

-ruby