Im me deal

Chapter 4;

Sorry they haven't been long chapters.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*my alarm goes of I slammed my hand down on it not bothering to open my eyes."ugh"I groan tiredly.

"WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE MORNING!"

I get up within 3minutes I'm on my way to take a shower.I get in and close the polka dotted shower curtains.Still half a sleep I turn on the shower and the cold water hits my face waking me up."ahh"i yelped as the icey cold water went to a blistering hot temperture.i quickly moved out of the water on to the side of the tub "god this does not look like a good day for me"i said to myself.

After i got dressed i headed down stairs to get some breafast

Britt is sitting on the couch watching my sweet sixteen."Hey taytay look at this girls party,i want mine to be EXACTLY like hers!"brit exclaimed cheerfully."brit,all of the girls are stuck up rich spoiled bitches that gets watever they want."i say matter-of-factly."so i wont be like that."sge says."yea you wont cause mom and dad would never pay that much money on ur birthday."i said.she gives me a glare and turns around.i walk to the kitchen and look to see whats on the menu that our cheff is making. MENU

BAGEAL. EGG.

BEACON. WAFFELS.

ORANGE JUICE. COFFEE.

Hmm,sounds good.i thought.mom and dad hired a cheff and housekeeper for us five years ago cause they couldnt cook for us cause we to little to.and they have never fired them when we were.i pour my coffee and add my cream&sugar.i sit down at our bar sipping my coffee.when my phone goes off.HELLO!it says real loud.thats my textone.

Its tory.

Tory*hey*

me*hey wats up*

tory*nm wat car are u taking?*

me and tory have a thing were we take turns driving eachother to school.like this week is my week to drive her,next week it will be her week to drive me.we do it to save money then with the money we save each week we go shopping that weekend.

Me*the suburban,tht cool?*

tory*ya,text me wen ur coming k"

M*k*

I get to torys house and honk.she isnt coming out yet.

"sorry my mom was talking to me"she said apoliject. "its alright"

Im walking down the hall when i see everyone is starring and holding back there laughter.wat did that whore do to me now.im walikng to my locker when a guy named tim walks up to me."hey taylor did u and will have fun last night."he say holding up a picture that was obiviously photo shoped of me and will kissing.i grabed it out of his hand and threw him up against the lickers.i have a hold of his shirt collar."WHERE THE HELL DID U GET THIS YOU LOW LIFE BOTTEM FEEDER!?"i demanded.fear was obviuous in his eyes and facial expression."i-i-i dont know brittany and hannah was passing them out to everyone!"he said."ughh those bitches are gonna pay.i said releasing him as he fell onto the floor.i was to pissed to care bout all the students of watt highschool laughing.im in 1st hour wen jenny turns around and says "did will have fun last night?"she said with a smirk."no but ur dad did."i said with a smirk also.her smile faded to a thinned lipped poker face.then my smirk went to a fake smile showing my teeth."problem ladies?"mr.hase said."uh no sir."we both said.inside i was busting up and so was everyone else but of course they are all balless teens who are to afraod to upset the qeeun bee.i thought.