I am me

Chapter 3;

Im driving home with my sister in the front seat annoying the hell out of me."at first I was like 24,but then I remembered it was 36!"she said a little to loud,she's talking about her math."mmm"I said not really listening.I turned on the radio and my favorite song came on Someone Like You by Adele.I turned it up all the way not just to drown her voice out,but to listen to my favorite song."ISNT THAT A LITTLE TO LOUD?!"she yelled inturupting my thoughts."No".I replied.she huffed and sat back in her seat

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

I'm sitting in my room plucking my eyebrows when Brit swings open my door and jumps on my bed"hey what you doing?"she asked "making a cake what the hell do u think I'm doing?"I said with sarcasim clearly in my voice.

"well sorry just trying to make convo."she said innocently.she uses abbreviations alot,I hate it.

"would it kill you to say the whole word Brit you sound like a retard?"I said annoyed."no I just like it,it's kinda my thing you know that."she said."hhhhhmm"I signed."sorry but why are you in my room get out I'm bout go to bed?"I said."it's only 10:00 sis."she told me."10:00?Brit it's an hour past your bed time get in bed now ur going to be tied as hell tomorrow!"I told her."hhhhhmm,okayyy."she said walking as slowly as she could out of my room.

Well time for bed I'm so tired.I climbed under my imported italian polka dot bed covers and clapped out my lights as I slowly drifted off to sleep my conversation with Brit flashed threw my head.maybe I was being a little rude,but before I could think anything else I was sleeping dreaming a wierd unrealistic dream.

--------------------------------------------------------------hey sorry for the short chapter forgot all bout my book.thought I'd write a short one so I can atleast keep y'all up to date.anywho if you like it thks If u don't,sorry.:)

-Ruby. 19723169156 text me to tell me how my story is going or to give me some tips thks