Chap. 3

Then that's when I first saw him. He had brown hair, he was tall, amazingly cute, and had the most intense blue eyes ever. He just stared at me...like...like I had four eyes. So I stared back. My breath was gone....I've never felt this way before.

"Hi", he said. His voice was irresistible, welcoming, but yet mysterious, like there was a hidden door and behind that hidden door laid a secret. A secret that no one knows about and most likely never will.

I panicked....I didn't know what to say...."You're cute and I'm so so sorry", I said... Note to self:Learn how to talk to boys.

He just chuckled and grinned a breathtaking grin,"No need..it wasn't my money it was my girlfriend Karri's".He slowly stepped closer.

I looked around nervously,and leaned up against the fence,"oh well...I'm still sorry,I wasn't watching where I was going and....", I trailed off because I heard a loud "NEXT!"

"Hi sweetie, what can I getcha today?"the old lady asked.

I smiled and said "a water, an ice cream sandwich, a sprite and whatever he had before I bumped into him". Just before the money for everything was handed to the lady,I felt him grab my wrist.

"You don't need to do this,I was going to spit in her last drink anyways",He said with a tilt of his head and a flash of a grin.

I handed over the money and handed him the drink and said" It's okay, really".

Later that day I saw Justin walking through the crowd. Just as we were leaving I stole one more glance at the mysterious/breathtakingly HOT guy. He was staring at me just like before. I stopped when I saw his girlfriend.

"Lilli!", Justin yelled.

I looked around and spotted them at the car already.

"I may be your brother, but I will leave you if I have to!," he yelled again.