Chap. 1

My name is Lilli Elizabeth-Grace Collins. I'm Fifth-teen years old. I have dirty brown hair, olive skin tone and green eyes. I'm also scene. I was born and raised until I was five in Austin, Texas. Then my family and I moved to Australia. Then from there at age ten and a half we went to California. Well after five long years we moved again, this time to Nashville, Tennessee. Nashville is different, the school I will go to is big and expects more from you no matter the situation. You have to get good grades even the Football players and other "sporty" people.

Image http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9b/East_Nashville_High_School.jpg⇐Nashville High

Its summer va-ca it's supposed to be fun right? Well mine was not that fun. It was September, 1 , 6 days before my 16 birthday and first day of school. My parents, my brothers and I just moved into our new house. Justin, my older brother and Lucas, my younger brother, have the second smallest room with two huge beds and walk in closet. My parents have the smallest room because they are done having to clean up a huge room. Then there's me, I have the master bedroom, with a 100 in. flat screen TV and enormous bed and walk in closet.

"Lilli, I need you", Justin yelled up the stairs, "like now!"

I ran out my door and down the stairs, "yeah?"

He looked at me and said, "We have visitors."

It was a girl and her parents. She was about my age, maybe a little younger. She had blond hair and blue eyes. She was tall but not too tall. "Hi, I'm Casey " She said in a sugary sweet southern voice.

"Hey I'm Lilli.", Do you wanna go up stairs?" I asked.

She just nodded and smiled. Then she followed me upstairs.