*2 The meet

Casey pov
After school I went straight home. Once I got there I saw my best friend in my room waiting on me. My best friend is the one that lives in Chicago. What a pleasant surprise I say with the biggest smile on my face. I missed you so much . I did too so... So what? Have you met a guy yet. Well I wouldn't say it like that but yes I have. Girl tell me all about it. What part I say with a giggle. Matter of fact he just lives two blocks down let me text him if he wants to hang out.

Luke's pov
I had just got home from school all I want to do from this point on is practice on my drumming. 1 hour later I revived a text message from Casey saying want to hang out with me and the bestie I immediately respond yes I would love to where do you want to meet. At the corner!? Okay be there in a sec. Hi hey hi everyone says oh so this is the hottie you've been talking about Casey. I can tell Casey was blushing big time. So I wrap my arms around Casey. So Casey want to go to the mall? Umm is that okay with you ally? Yeah I guess. So that's a yes. As soon as we walk in Casey and ally were giggling and talking the whole way. Casey interrupts my thoughts. Wait what did you say? I said I'm going to try on some clothes in rule 21. Sure I'll tell you what to wear on our firsts date I say playfully with a giggle. I was helping her pick out an outfit which took like forever. It felt like just them two bought the whole mall.
Casey pov
I felt weirded out when ever Luke said I'll help you choose what to wear on our first date. But I try not to think about it to much. So after me ally and Luke finished shopping at rule 21 we went to victorious secret but we didn't take long at that store. Hey Luke you look bored out of your mind. If you want we can leave. No I'm fine I just don't know what to buy. I'll help you out like you helped me I give him a wink. You guys want to get something to eat ally says. Sure why not. Luke do you want to go shoe shopping next? Sure what time is it he asked its 4:30p ally says. I got to be home by 7:00p I say. Luke have I told you back at Chicago me and my 3 other best friends got promoted for a girl band. Oh that is sick Luke say I'm starting one to with my best friends I don't know if you have met them yet. Calum, Ashton, Michael. Yeah I met Michel before but none of the others. Out of no where ally just shouts ME AND MY DAD ARE MOVING IN NEXT DOOR!!! That's great. Yeah I guess I wasn't suppose to tell you but I couldn't hold it in anymore. Just don't shout no more please people are starting to stare.
Ally pov
Luke and Casey are having a good convostion when I'm over here asking myself why casey's mom didn't tell her she was seeing my dad and that we're almost sisters that her mom cheated on her dad. She thinks her dad has all the blame well not really they both cheated on each other that's what my dad told me. But I still need to know the truth.
Casey pov
I was talking to Luke the whole time. But when I looked at ally's face she looked puzzled. What's wrong ally. Nothing just want to go home. Well okay let's go. Luke is it okay if we leave a bit early. Yeah.... Yeah what happen. Ally isn't feeling good. Okay well I'll drive you guys home. Once we get home mr. Philly was there aka ally's dad. How have you been. Good. That's good he says. So what are you doing here? Well I don't know if ally told you yet but we are moving two houses down. Oh that's cool. Yeah well it's getting late I'm going to sleep night mom and mr. Philly. Good night they both say. Oh Casey I'm enrolling ally to your school tomorrow morning. That's good like really good. Well good night once again. I smile and leave. I lay down on my bed thinking about ally's face how it looked and why she had that face expression. I just fall asleep thinking about it.