*3 the date

NEXT MORNING
I wake up to the sound of my alarm. I seen the time. It read 8:55 i had woken up late i hop in the shower change in to a pink with flowers drawn crop top with my favorite skinny jeans and sliped on my red vans. Then when i went to get my phone i got 3 text messages from luke that read "where r u", " r u coming to school","I'm worried about u casey  aren't u getting any of my messages". So i ran down the steps got a banana and walked my way to school. Once i saw luke he approached me with a hug what happened? are you okay? Okay luke slow down yes everythings okay the real question is are you Okay. Well....

Luke pov
I really want to ask her out to dinner today but i dont know how she will react to it. Well luke casey interrupts my thoughts. So i just lean in and kiss her and out of no where i see her friend ally but for some reason there's something i dont like about her.

Casey pov
Out of the blue luke just leans in and kisses me i have to say he knows how to kiss.
End pov
(Casey see's ally). Oh hey girl (she just walks past me like if i did something wrong) what was that all about says luke i honestly don't know did i say something wrong or did something wrong. Well no but i think she saw me kissing you. Okay but she shouldn't you know what I'll just wait untill she start talking to me. Okay well before all of this happened i was wondering if you wanted to go out with me. I'll have to think... Okay i thought about it its a hell yes. He giggles. After school i went home ally was still not talking to me its not like if it was bothering me. I go up stairs and see that luke has texted me.

Ally pov
Omg i dont know how casey could do that to me. Obviously you could of seen i liked him but im not going to stress over it. She deserves to be the tossed around a few times?!

Casey pov
So i went to my room and changed into this fancy goldish pinkish dress. Luke said his family is very dressy and royal which i couldn't tell if he was being serious or not but i still giggle which just gave him a big smile on his face. So luke was waiting for me outside i ran down the stairs yelling i got it through the house. Luke said you look so.... Beautiful
His blue eyes screwed inside mine. That's when it happened...again he kissed me but this time it lasted. Ally came out from the house to smoke a joint. Casey what the hell are you doing with my man. You dont deserve him she yelled. So me and luke jumped inside the limo and left.

End pov
As soon as we got there it looked
So fancy chandeliers all over the ceiling. They have all caught my eyes. We find our selfs at our table luke pulls out a chair for me. We got a chicken salad for dinner with a side of ranch just how i like it. For dessert we went to coldstone it was the perfect night ever and i will never forget what happened that night in the hotel room.