New girl

here goes nothing.... As soon as I walked in I can feel the cold air I've seen this horrible moment my whole life. I just didn't know if I was ready for it. Well now I'm here. I'm Casey and just moved from Chicago to Florida I'm 15 and now I'm standing in the halls of golden gate high school. I bet your wondering why. It all went like this " I came down from my room I hear my parents arguing I thought it was about the neighbors again but than I hear my mom yelling at my dad 'so what are you going to tell Casey... Oh that she has a step mom and the mom is expecting a baby from your father'
So I decided to go back upstairs and next thing you know my mom is packing her clothes and my clothes I ask where are we going she says Florida" that's how i am standing in the halls of this high school. Can't be late to first period on the first day.
After I walked in the class room everyone was staring at me. Than the teacher introduce me to the class. I sat in front of a cute blonde with the brightest blue eyes I've ever seen. My first period was math  class I hate math so bad. I said thank goodness this class is over. But I still haven't finished the day. Than out of no where the cute blonde comes out of no where. Hi he says hey. He hesitates umm... Well... I got to run. Okay that was weird. So I went to my locker and this girl was next to me and said oh hi you must be the new girl. Yes I am. I saw you were talking to luke. Yeah it was awkward I say with. Smile. Yeah he is shy but once you get to know him he is something thing. Oh and by the way I'm Stephane oh umm I'm Casey. Well got to go. Wait do you know where room 402 is at. Yup just follow Luke. Who is that? The blonde oh okay thanks.!
As soon as the tardy bell rang. The teacher was about to close the door but lucky for me I said wait. Oh what do we have here another late student. No I'm new to this school I had a hard time finding the class room. Oh okay I'm mrs. Rosetta. Go sit next to mr. Hemmings. Who is that exactly? The blonde boy in the 4th roll. I walk over there slowly as I feel eyes following me.
So I just take a sit and she starts talking about war world II. And all of a sudden the blonde says something. Umm... Sorry about earlier I was just to shy to talk to a beautiful girl like you. I start to blush. Oh and by the way I'm Luke. I'm Casey. Cute name a voice came from beside me. I turn around and smile. Sorry I forgot about him he is Michael aka mike. Hey I'm... He interrupts yeah I heard. He gives me a big smile with a small laugh. Michael since your being so talkative come and teach the class mrs. Rosetta says. Sorry you may continue Michael says. After last class I was so tired and I still had to walk home. But Blondie came running and shouting wait. I turn around. He comes up to me trying to catch his breathe. How can I help you playfully. Yeah. How? By asking you if I can walk you home. Umm.... Yeah I guess now that you ran all this way I let out a little laugh. Once we were on my driveway I saw my mom unpacking the boxes and taking them inside. Luke says mrs. Berchfeild do you need help? That is so kind of you but I think me and Casey got it here. I'll help Luke just brings the boxes inside and once all the boxes were inside he went home. My mom tried paying him but he wouldn't accept. So I'll have to give it to him tomorrow morning.

Luke pov 
Mom dad I'm home. Where have you been all day you missed dinner and two miss calls. Oh I was helping a friend unpack she just moved in she lives a couple blocks away from here. That's so sweet of you Luke well eat your dinner. Once I had finished eating dinner I showered and went to my room. I tried going to sleep but I couldn't get Casey out of my head she had light brown hair the most beautiful green eyes I had ever seen so green they looked like...like... Than I just fell asleep thinking about her.