*4 the dream

Casey pov
All of a suddenly I wake up from a sex fantasy of luke. Its been a month since ally saw me and luke kiss she still hasn't talked to me. My mom told me that ally has been coming home very drunk or even high sometimes. Hey honey, your home early my mom says from the kitchen. So how was it. Mom it was the most romantic night of my life until i woke up. You guys didn't do anything. No mom it was only our first date. Besides we weren't sharing rooms. You better not save you virginity till marriage. Mom i already told you I am i already promised grandma i will. Mom is ally home i need to talk to her. Oh you just missed her. What is she doing up this early. No i mean you missed her last night she hasn't came home since then but once again she is not my daughter to be looking out for her dad is supposed to but since he is going out and drinking every night there is nothing i can do about it. So either you go searching for her or just call her dad and tell him her condition. Wait mom are you and Mr. Phil having problems. No sweetie just forget what i said.

Luke prov
I cant believe what just happened with casey last night. It was so amazing she has this amazing body and she knows how to move it. That tight tight dress she had on. "Luke wake up" "luke wake up"  I hear a voice waking me up from my sex fanasty of casey. What i say with a sleepy voice. Wake up said Michael. Alright fine. Who was here last night besides you. Umm no one just me i say nervously.

End prov
So i wanted to talk to you about ally since you are now close to Casey now. Okay continue i told Michael. Well last night she came to my house it was  at 1am i was in the living room watching tv so i just hear a knock at the door and i see ally so i opened the door. She ran to me and gave me a hug she was crying. I asked her whats wrong and she responded dont ever leave me. So i let sleep in my bed i layed down next to her she just squeezed me tight like a teddy bear. Okay hold up so your saying that you like or possibly in love with ally aka Casey's step sister. Well yeah. Is she still in your house i dont know ill have to go home like now. So I'll call you later. Oh and luke get dressed check out and ask casey out like if she wants to date you and one more thing lock the door. Okay bye?!.

Michael prov
Well i went home and i went straight to my room thats when i saw her i went towards my bed and gave her a kiss and woke her up. She said WOW loud that it made me jump. Thank you for letting me crash says ally. I was wondering if you wanted to go out with...... Me. Yeah that sounds good well i got to go I'll call you later. She gave me a kiss so i grabbed her hips pull them towrads me and we fall onto the bed. Well that didn't last long cause my mom came in. Oh sorry Michael i didn't know you had a sex meeting. Well Michael I'll call you later. Ally leaves. Wow mom you did it again thats the reason why i cant keep a girlfriend. I helped you there she is a big one. A big what mom. She wispers and leaves say the word.....MISTAKE.

Author prov
I am sorry i haven't wrote in a long time i have school in the way. But i promise you guys my next chapter will be much more longer than this one. ~always and forever yours sabrina✌love you guys