Chapter 26 Captured

Delirious' pov.

I held it tightly as I couldn't let my dear possession go. I didn't dare to even try. I was afraid that once I dropped it, I'm going to lose my mind.

"No"

"No!" I yelled as my pizza rolls fell to the floor in an instance. "Five second role!" I screamed quickly as I picked it up.

I sighed in relief, I thought They were goners. When I took out the rolls from my microwave, I slipped on my shoes so that's the reason why I fell.

I then walked back to my living room and sat down on the couch while I turned on the tv. Only the news showed up as I groaned out loud in boredom.

As I checked the time for this hour, it showed that almost about half an hour till I meet Evan. I sighed and flipped through many channels while I tried to find anything good and specific.

That was until I received a call. I moved my hand around the couch to finally find my phone. I turned it on to see that it was My father. 

"Hello?"

I asked curiously, why did he call me at this hour? "Why hello son!" I rolled my eyes and sat up straight. "What do you need?" I asked again, "well I'm just saying that there's already going go be a patrol around your home."

My eyes widened as I stood up Completely. "What? No they are not allowed to be in my woods-," I was interrupted by him raising his voice.

"Now this is my woods! Not yours and I can say that they can seek if they want to seek that's fucking final so don't you dare talk back to me son!"

He hanged up in anger, oh no. I quickly called Evan, while my phone ranged for a few seconds as I waited and....he didn't answer.

Fuck

Fuck

Fuck!

I slammed my door open and closed it quickly. My heart and breathing started to increase once I was running. I turned around my house and ran down the trail.

This can't be happening.

My lungs were started to burn as I saw patrols looking around in the woods. I hid behind a tree and crawled down silently. I finally arrived to the lake to see no one there yet.

"Evan!"

I said whispering out loud, I walked Out in the open and looked around. I kept on going around in circles as everything went and felt dizzy.

"Delirious?"

I heard him say as I quickly placed a finger up to my lips. He looked confused for a minute but then nodded.

"What's wrong?" He asked hugging me while I hugged him back. "You need to leave," I said trying to push him into a pile of bushes.

"Wait, what's happening?" I shook my head trying to not answer as I tried to push him away but he wouldn't budge. I became a little impatient but I stayed quiet.

"Please leave now," I said whispering ever so silently. "I won't leave until you tell me why," he said raising his voice. I was about to speak until someone interrupted us.

"Well, well, well what do we have here?" I heard a unfamiliar voice spoke out as Evan gasped. "A red and a blue," the officer said as he picked up his radio and talked into it.

"Chief I found the loving couple"

Evan held onto my arm as he spoke out shaky breaths. I placed my arm in front of him. No way they're going to get my little red. "It's not what it's like officer," I said in an angry tone.