Chapter 9

I haven't been able to get what Macy said out of my head. I've been on this for the last 3 days. What does she want? What does she need? Why does she mouth and not speak?

I'm playing 21 questions with myself!

"Fuuuuuuckk!!!"

I screamed.. And little did I know I was in the middle of my geography class .

"Miss Calahan! Excuse yourself to the AP's office!"

Dorothy, my teacher yelled. She was a crazy nut. She especially loved when we talked about all the diffirent religions because we got to talk about the different gods and all the "ways" they work. And the the kids talked about there beliefs and why they're right . She likes myth... Greek mythology and those kinda things.

"I'm sorry! I spaced out, please don-"

"Go!"

I stood from my chair and clumsily, turltled myself out. I didn't want to go to the AP's and I wasn't. I walked to the my locker and switched out my books. Sliding down the wall , I heard a well to familiar sound.

Nastasia appeared and disappeared within a second. I was able to get a glimpse of her and see how beautiful she looked. She was wearing a golden strapless sun dress that faded to white, sliver heels and even though I HATE feet she made her toes look perfect. She had one of those little poncho scarfs up and under her arms and back. Her hair was in flowy light brown burls, with braids ear to ear. She was stunning. Her face was absolutely gorgeous. Her cheecks were a perfect rosy pink, her eyeshadow contrasted her gray eyes making them seen clearer. Her lips were a rosy tune and the lip gloss she applied on top made them seem irresistable... Wow.

Just wow.

Coming out of my day dream, I swept my look downward and noticed a single white note folded in the floor.

Macy

I was able to read . I reached for it and brought it back down with me. I starred at it for a minute and thought that Nastasia left it.... Before I went back to my day dream and hurridly opened the note and read it.

I was told to clear things up. They have seen what a toll I have brought upon you and want me to clear it up... So you do not kill yourself.
My name is Nastasia and yes, you are mine. I am indeed a witch, a witch in spirit. I have been "following" for the last year. I was recently told that time might come up and I had to this now... Which is what I am doing. You can not hear me yet, but when you let me, you will. I am not here to hurt you, rather love you. You will understand soon.

- Macy .

__________________________

Guys, I'm back! School is a bitch , let's leave it at that... I'm been so busy in and out ... And took a break if wattpad and have returned as a better writer .. In my opinion 😂