Chapter 4

I woke up with a naked Macy wrapped around my naked self. It was 12:53 a.m. Way overdue time, we wake up. Pulling her arm up I slid out of bed and into the restroom. When I came back out Macy was dressed in the pajamas from the night before.

"Hey"

I said when I sat on the bed.

"Hello"

She said while putting on some socks and walking into the restroom. When she came out I stood up and walked to the kitchen.

"Making food?"

Macy asked with a smile plastered on her face. Rolling my eyes and smiling I replied,

"Nah. I thought we should go to like IHop or Deneys"

After agreeing on Deneys and getting dressed we were in the car.
When we got there we waited to be seated and took yet again a booth. After coming back with our drinks the waitress asked,

"Are y'all ready to order? Or do you need more time?"

After telling her we both wanted a Grand Slam Sandwich, she ran out to assist the next coustomer.

"So"

"So"

I said holding the 'o' .

"Want to talk? About a recent... Certain event?"

Hinting where she was getting at I excused myself and went to the restroom, after receving a smirk by Macy. Once in there I just stood in the mirror and checked my hair since I had no real reason to be there.
Right when I was about to leave I see her eyes reflecting in the mirror. Slowly turning around, I came face to face with the owner. She smiled at me. She reached out and stroked my cheek. Turning my head slightly with her finger, she pressed down on a certain spot. Looking back at her she shook her head in a 'no' motion and took her finger back. Turning back to see what she was talking about, I saw a hickey.

What the fuck! How did I not see that earlier! She knows I hate having hickeys on my neck!

Looking back up at her through the mirrior, her eyebrows crunch in. Shaking her head once more with an angry expression she ran out the restroom.

Macy! Oh shit she's going after Macy!

I ran out the restroom and too the table to see a frightened Macy and receive weird glances by the other customers. Smiling shyly I sat back down and looked at my sandwich.

"What the hell was that?"

Macy whispered to me. I looked up and saw her standing behind Macy. She was looking mad and mouthing something.

Did she get mad over Macy giving me a hickey?

Ignoring her presence I looked back at Macy and said,

"Um, I'll tell you in the car."

Nodding, we both finished our food in silence.