Part 9

When we reached the hotel, I ran into my room and jumped onto my bed. I spread out like a starfish, making a snow angel but without the snow. I closed my eyes as I sunk into the soft bed.

"Attack of the carrot king!" I heard Louis yell as he jumped onto the bed and started jumping up and down like a little kid. I figured it was useless to fight him, so I just got back up and walked to the kitchen.

As I opened the fridge, someone put their chin in the crook of my neck, wrapping their arms around my waist.

"Hey babe." I turned my face to meet none other than Harry Styles. But when turning my face, he was so close to the point where my lips brushed his. A shiver went down my spine. I turned red, and subconsciously bit my lip. He moaned my name into his ear in his rough deep voice.

"Torturing me are we dear?" His British accent came out. I slightly giggled. He whispered-moaned," Bloody hell." I quickly pecked his lips and tried to get out of his grip. I failed.

"Now that's not fair," he pouted." That doesn't count," referring to the kiss. I turned around fully, gently putting my hands on his chest, he pulled my hips to his, fully kissing me. I moved my hands to his neck playing with his hair in the kiss. He moaned loudly.

"I want you now." He whispered.

"Too. Bad." I got out of his grip and jumped on the couch, landing in between Zayn and Louis. Niall was sitting on the ground, intently watching the tv. Once upon a time was on. And the new episode was out! Yes!

(A/N don't judge me! I'm obsessed with once upon a time! If you watch it too, comment the name of your favorite character

(A/N don't judge me! I'm obsessed with once upon a time! If you watch it too, comment the name of your favorite character. Mine is Hook.)

I slithered to the ground next to Niall, who looked at me and put his hand on my shoulder. We stayed like this till the episode ended.

➖➖➖➖➖

By the end of the episode and a couple of movies, it was 5:00. We decided to get something to eat, and then go to the movie theater for the movie Batman vs Superman.

 We decided to get something to eat, and then go to the movie theater for the movie Batman vs Superman

I went to my room to change. I heard Louis yell ,"Can I come in or are you changing?"

"Come in, you've already seen me without my shirt, it's no biggie. He opens the door and walks in. I'm about to put on my shirt, but he stops me. Oh god. This is where it happens. That kindness was just an act, and now he's going to hit on me really hard. I closed my eyes, afraid of what he was going to do. I know he wasn't going to hurt me, but rape me? Maybe.

I felt him touch the sides of my face, cupping them with his hands. I put my hands on his, instantly relaxing in them. He pulled out a ring. My eyes widened. What?

He must've seen how I looked at him. He laughed," no no it's not like that. Look at the engraving." It said I promise.
I promise what?

" I promise that I'll never hurt you and that you can trust me with anything and everything." He said, slipping it onto my finger. He hugged after doing so, asking," trust me now?"

I looked at him," I've always trusted you. I'm just..... Flinchy." I laughed putting quotes around flinchy. He got all serious.

"What?" I got worried. What's the matter with him?

" Harry's right. That laugh is a turn on," he said, rubbing his neck," anyway, I came here to ask you if you wanted to wear matching outfits."

" of course."

We both decided on black skinny jeans, a white shirt, black suspenders, and blue navy converse. We were so cute!