44

I woke up to clattering at the door of the bedroom. It was niall, holding a tray of food. I stifled a giggle as he held up a hand before carefully walking in, resting the tray on my legs as I sat up. I saw there were waffles, pancakes, muffins, and eggs.

"Good morning baby," Niall spoke, leaning down and attempting to kiss me.

"Uh," I pulled away, "I've got morning breath."

He smirked, pulling me down to him anyways, "you think I care."

"What's all this?" I asked, after he pulled away.

"This," he gestured, "is your breakfast. And you are going to eat. ALL of it."

I held my stomach, looking at him in disbelief," you're joking."

"Nope," he popped the p. He held up a fork, a piece of pancake lodged on it. I sighed, eating it as niall mouth fed me the whole tray.

He put the tray to the side, "now," he hugged me,"was that so hard?"

"Wait!" My eyes widened. "Today's our wedding?!"

"Ya and?" Niall tilted his head, quirking.

"WE CANT SEE EACH OTHER ON OUR WEDDING DAY. Leave!"

"Oi! And the rest of the guys are here. Make sure you see them, especially Harry!" Niall yelled as I kept pushing him out of the door.

I walked out of the room, and I see Harry the first thing. He yells, then comes up to me, wrapping his arms around me.

"You're back you're back Jesus fucking Christ you're back." He spoke.

I pulled away, brushing his hair out of his face,"Harry."

"AND! Today's your wedding! And I'm the best man."

– – -- skip to wedding cuz I'm lame

Niall's POV

I stood at the end of the alter, nervous and sweating as I waited for Alex. Then, she came out, with her brother at her arm. Something had happened back over in her home, but they had solved it.

"She looks so pretty, doesn't she?" Harry spoke in awe.

We had invited Louis, because it was polite, but he hadn't showed up, so I am a bit suspicious about him.

"Aye, but she's mine." Harry chuckled, raising his hands in defense.

Alex's POV

I had Dylan walk me down the aisle. I was scared out of my mind when I saw him kill our father, but he had only done so to protect me, so it wasn't fair to get mad. In the end I love him, he was the best brother I could ever have.

I reached niall, him looking more handsome than I've ever seen anyone.

I faced him as I zoned out of the priests talk. I spoke I do and so did niall, but we were only focused on ourselves.

"If anyone objects to these two to be bound by marriage please say now or forever hold your peace."

"I do," boomed a loud voice as I turned to see Louis at the end of the doors.

He held up a gun and walked up, pointing it at me." Anyone move, and I shoot her." As he said this, he whisked me away, out of the building, me struggling with all my might.

Then, everything went dark.