Part 8

I woke up to the sounds of birds next to the window. I quickly sat up. I'm not in the car anymore. I'm in a hotel what it seems to look like. I suddenly realized I'm not alone. There was another figure in the bed. I sharply looked at the person, realizing it was Niall. My tense shoulders relaxed. Just Niall. But why? I'll ask him. But how to wake him up,I'm thought mischievously.

I carefully got up and my legs, one in either side of his torso, and I put my hands on my chins, resting my elbows and his chest. I kinda just stared at him, trying to be creepy. But he didn't wake up. Then a thought hit me.

I grabbed a large cup of cold water and threw it on his face, him jolting up awake quickly. He slumped his shoulders, looking at me annoyed. "What do you want now that you have my attention?" He threw his hands in defeat.

SUDDEN CHANGE IN POINT OF VIEW

Niall's POV

She flinched. She's still scared. I leaned into her, looked into her eyes, and noticed something in her eyes. Fear. But with the fear, came......love? I hope that's love.

I rested my forehead against hers. "Please don't be afraid of me princess. Please" I said the last word almost whispering. I closed my eyes. We just kinda stayed like this for a minute or two.

"Umm, why were you in my bed?" She asked, furrowing her eyebrows in confusion.

"Don't you remember?" I asked.

SUDDEN CHANGE IN POINT OF VIEW

Alexandria's POV

Remember? Remember what?

Flashback

"Niall!" I sat up in a flash. Oh god, I hope I didn't wake up anybody else. Niall came rushing in. He went up to me and held my hands gently squeezing them.

"What's wrong?" His sleepy voice is really sexy. He turned a beet red. Did I say that out loud?

He rubbed his neck. "Uh ya you did. Anyway, what's wrong?"

"I-i ..... My p-par-rents.... They b-"

"Shh princess I know. Can I see your scars?" He turned red realizing I'd have to take off my shirt. " I mean...if you're comfortable. If you are not don't sweat it, that's okay I -"he rambled

I cut him off " Niall. It's okay, besides, Harry and Louis have already seen them do I don't mind you." He's such a sweetheart, making sure I'm okay with it, not like those two.

He narrowed his eyes. " what did those two do?" Crap I said that out loud.

"Nothing they just weren't shy to see my with my shirt off." I slowly took off my shirt. Niall hesitated, then reached to me to trace the scars. I whimpered from the contact and he immediately pulled back. I grabbed his hand. " it's okay. Just little painful." He nodded and slowly and more carefully traced the scars on my stomach. He got up to leave, but I pulled him back.

"Can you stay here with me?" He nodded eagerly and gently jumped in. I cuddled into his chest and fell into a sleep.

End of flashback

"Oh, I remember now." He nodded, probably going through the same flashback.

He looked at me eagerly. " wanna get something to eat?" I chuckled and nodded, and went to change.

 " wanna get something to eat?" I chuckled and nodded, and went to change

I felt it was quite casual, so I wore this, and we went to his car.

"Where to my princess?" I pretended to be mad.

He looked worried." What's wrong?"

" I thought I was an empress." He laughed that laugh again and leaned into me. " you can be whatever you want to be."

"Let's go to Nandos."

He looked skeptical." For breakfast?"

" that's a first. Niall, turning down Nandos."

He held in a laugh. " okay okay let's go.

 " okay okay let's go

We reached Nandos. Niall had to wear a hat and shades to disguise himself. We went in and got a table. After Niall and I ordered food, he said he was going to the bathroom. And just as he left, I gasped as a figure came to view. The same guy at the party that had creeped me out. Oh no. Niall, please hurry up I silently prayed. He sat next to me, taking Niall's spot, and put his hand on my thigh. I quickly slapped his hand away.He leaned into me . " you wanna play hard to get? I can play that game."

He roughly grabbed me and before he could do anything, I heard Niall's voice. "Get your hands off my girlfriend." Good cover, I thought, that'll stop him. The guy backed away as Niall ran to him with his fists closed. When the guy was far enough, Niall came to back to me and looked at me intensely.

" you okay?" He cupped the side of my face.

"Ya. Thank you." I whispered. We stayed like that till the food came.

" Come on let's go." After we ate our hardy meal. He took my hand as he led me to the car. We drove home in a very comfortable silence.