Reality

There's one thing that no one want to face and that's reality. Everyone just wants to live in there own little worlds where nothing bad will happen. Then when reality does hit them it breaks them down. Well today that  happened to me. I got a reality check. The reality is  that nothing is for certain. Nothing is promised. Everything doesn't go the way you want it to all the time. Reality is that I may not have him forever like I want. I realized that today. He may find someone better or something might happen that  tears us apart. Even though it will take a lot  to get me away from him. He is my everything. In my reality he's right there next to me through everything. He's there for me and I'm here for him.  Reality is that I don't want anyone else. The only reality I know is the reality with him in it. There isn't room for any one else in  my life. He is my everything. I want him to be my future. I want  him and only him. As long as he's mine and I'm his I'm perfectly happy. That's  the reality that I dream about and that's the only reality I will ever fight for. Reality is I'm his and  he's mine. Reality is that whether he likes it or not he stuck with me till I take my last breath. Reality is full of uncertainty but one thing is for certain...I will love him till the day I take my last breath and they put me six foot under. Even after that I will still love him. Nothing will ever take the way I feel towards him away.I  love him and only have eyes for him. He stole my heart and everyday I fall  more and more in love. He continually surprises me. There's always something new. Always something that makes me love him more. I don't  want to imagine my life with out him in it.  I never want to have to. I will always fight to keep him. I will always fight for me and him. Nothing will ever take me away from him. I never knew what it was like to feel loved until I met him and now I never want to lose this feeling he  gives me. He makes me truly happy. He make me laugh when I don't want to. He makes me smile when I'm depressed. He loves me when I didn't  know what True love was. I love him so much. He has my heart and he always will. This is my reality and I hope that its his reality too.